Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nothing is too difficult

I was on a mission to find a Brown diamond pendant in a white diamond setting. Gary Coffey and his... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $220.85
More Info
from $482.42
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2017

I visited Giulians several times over a few weeks whilst staying at the Four Seasons, as the shop is located on the 3rd Floor, as well as another shop near the hotel entrance on the ground floor on George St.

Gary, Joel and the team always made me feel very welcome and I never felt under pressure to buy any of their amazing pieces.

However, my husband surprised me with a custom made necklace that he and Gary designed and had made in 48 hrs, as we were due to leave on our Wedding anniversary.

Gary was so helpful and really understood what my husband was trying to achieve with the design and I was so thrilled when I opened it on our Anniversary morning. The black Opal was amazing and the setting so beautiful and delicate.

I love so many of the pieces they have for sale and I am working hard to hopefully have something else from here in the future.

A must visit, even if it's just to see the best Opals and Jewels in Sydney, with the nicest staff.

Since then, I have revisited and had my wedding and engagement rings re-sized due to my weight loss and the quality of work and finish is amazing. They look like new.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed May 1, 2016

At the end of March I 'popped' in to Giulians to browse their pearls and opals.

I was lucky enough to meet Gary who is the General Manager and Creative Director and was totally blown away by his knowledge and charisma. After a while (and plenty of patience from other members of staff) I settled on a gorgeous pearl. It was set for me within a couple of hours (as we were leaving the following morning) and I am now the proud owner of a South Sea pearl pendant.

Now that I'm back in the sunny but chilly UK I can honestly say that my pearl looks as beautiful on a pale English décolleté swathed in a woolly jumper as it did on a sun-kissed one in Sydney!

Date of experience: March 2016
4  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed April 25, 2016

This was a very special occasion, and we could not have selected a more impressive venue. Service was impeccable, menu selection first class, but can be expensive.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed October 10, 2015

Absolutely beautiful gems, brilliant colours. Very friendly staff. Easy access via the Four Seasons Hotel near Circular Quay.

Date of experience: October 2015
Review collected in partnership with Shangri La Hotels
1  Thank Denise W
Reviewed July 30, 2015

Such as wide range of all things chocolate. The range is extensive, and a lot of weight could easily be gained, if too many of the varieties were chosen.

Date of experience: July 2015