“Fantastic tour of Kings Cross”

Two Feet & a Heartbeat Sydney
Walk the Light: VIVID Sydney Walking Tour
Ranked #9 of 237 Nightlife in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Two Feet & a Heartbeat is Australia's largest and most awarded walking tour company. We offer a range of small group guided walking tours around Sydney with locals as your guide. Join us on one of our daily historical walking tours or one of our combo tours that includes history but also food and drinks. See the best of Sydney with Two feet & a Heartbeat.
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic tour of Kings Cross”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

Tour guide Stephen Carnell's encyclopaedic knowledge of Kings Cross', nightlife, history, underbelly, culture and architecture had me spell-bound. His meticulous research was enhanced by a lifetime's knowledge of the area that only a local resident could acquire. Stephen enlightened and entertained us with stories that you will not read in a guide book. I highly recommend this tour for both locals and international visitors

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hidden Gems”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Had a fantastic time walking around Sydney streets near our office that had so many hidden gems. Who knew we had so many nice places to drinka ndeat at so close to the office. Thanks Alison for showing us the way.

1 Thank Rachel S
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I did the Friday night tour and loved it. Valentino was a fantastic guide and we are going to book our daughter and boyfriend on the small bars tour. I would highly recommend a visit to the web site as it is very informative

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The trip in Sydney wouldn't be complete without visiting Kings Cross or knowing the hstory and the stories about it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

The Kings Cross in depth tour we did on the 1st of July conducted by the professional tour guide Stephen Carnell was one of the best tours I've ever experienced so far. He was certainly the tour guide of the tour guides. The great thing about this tour was that he shared with us many of his personal stories as a long time Kings X resident as well as a Sydney sider and a historian. It was to me a great learning experience and it was very educational yet interesting. There are a number of things which are significant and I believe one should experience them at least once in your lifetime; visiting Kings X and knowing about it while you are in Sydney is one of them. I truly enjoyed the tour very much and wouldn't mind going back to the same tour from time to time to refresh my understanding about this area, and I am pretty sure with the great knowledge Stephen has, you will always pick things new which you didin't know before. Highly recommended!!

1 Thank Ivy Y
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“If you live in Sydney & work in the city - you must do this tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Nick was a fantastic tour guide and knew plenty about the new Small Bar scene in SYdney. Highly recommend the tour, even for people who live and work in Sydney - you will discover some enchanted hide-away small bars you will definitely go back to! We went to 3 bars but we had about 12 bars pointed out to us during the 3 hour tour.

Visited June 2014