“Amazing Italian Pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bologna, Italy
“Amazing Italian Pizza”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I have been in Sydney for three months and, since I am absolutely addicted to pizza, I have been looking for a good pizza all the time. I tried which of them are supposed to be the best pizza in Sydney and despite the fact they were quite good I was not completely satisfied. Then, with a friend of mine, I discovered Boccone. The place is quite hard to find at the very beginning because there isn't a sign, but the food is amazing.
We tried Regina Margherita, a Regina Margherita with mushrooms and a white pizza with italian sausages, mushrooms and truffle oil. I must say that the last one I mentioned was absolutely delicious. By and large, I am really glad because eventually I found the best pizza in Sydney.
In addition, not only was the food amazing but also the service was perfect. In fact, the waiter was really kind and welcoming.
In conclusion, I would say that if you are in Sydney and you want to try a real Italian pizza, don't miss out on going in this place!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank pet27

• Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Best Pizza in Sydney”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I love love my pizza and I don't get to Boccone nearly enough. Fantastic service & beautiful bases. I've eaten there and had take away a few times since they have opened. They really livened up Llankelly Lane. Perfect date spot, good wines and good times!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank CSP4130
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Last night i had an amazing night at Pizza Boccone. I have officially found my new favourite pizza place! The food was out of this world and was very authentic. The service was excellent, they have definitely earnt a new regular!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Emanuele L
“Loved it”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Loved this restaurant!!! Food was made very quick and tasted awesome!!! The price was reasonable for a place in Sydney.

1 Thank Juddy_AU
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing pizza! Such an awesome little shop. Can't get enough of this place.”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The presentation and flavours are outstanding! Recommend it to anyone and everyone. The pizza is so authentic and is made the true Italian way. Love this place!

• Visited March 2014