“Indoor mini zoo”

$32.49*
WILD LIFE Sydney Entrance Ticket
$52.80*
and up
Sydney Attractions Pass: SEA LIFE Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, WILD LIFE Zoo...
$115.35*
Sydney Attraction Pass: Darling Harbour Experience Ticket
Ranked #58 of 494 things to do in Sydney
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: More than just a zoo, WILD LIFE Sydney features interactive displays, inspiring and entertaining daily shows, captivating daily feeding sessions and enhanced walk-through habitats including Koala Encounters, The Outback and Butterfly Tropics. WILD LIFE Sydney is Australia's most unique and best wildlife park and it's conveniently located right in the heart of Sydney on Darling Harbour.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Most of the animals collections are indoor. With rather small walkabout outdoor areas for wallabies, koalas and crocs. You wont spend more than 2 hours in this zoo. It is more suitable for small kids i would say. Located at darling harbour which is great for everyone. You could have your photoshots with the koalas for a fee. Book the tickets online for cheaper rate.

2  Thank bingung_deh
Write a ReviewReviews (1,520)

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This zoo impressed me to the nearest. It's located right next to the Sea life Aquarium and Madame Taussauds. This mostly indoor zoo has great exhibits and an amazing animal collection for a small size. Come visit the zoo now if you haven't already.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

As we walked up from the outside I wasn't sure what to expect but this is a awesome little zoo. Our family had a great time. We also visited Taronga Zoo which is much bigger but didn't have any luck seeing the Tasmanian Devils so we were excited we got such a upclose viewing at this zoo!

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed by this small zoo and amazed how much they crammed into such a small space.
For Aussies it might not be as good but for a foreigner wanting to see Australian wildlife it is excellent - particularly if you don't have the FULL day needed for Taronga (I would allow 2-3 hours)

Some exhibits were better than Taronga - particularly the Tassie Devils (which were far more active and visible on my 2 visits) and the awesome 5m saltie croc.
You're also able to get much closer to the koalas.

I guess I'd still recommend Taronga if you do have the full day but combining this with the next-door aquarium with the online offers makes it pretty good value and makes a very enjoyable day - I did it twice at either end of a 6 week visit to Sydney

1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed August 14, 2013

If you are like me and you do not have much time and budget to go for other zoo (like Featherdale...) this is a good alternative. However, I was a bit dissapointed by it especially in comparison with the aquarium. I took a combined ticket to diminish the overall cost through Internet (which is great). I saw the koalas, wallabies, crocodile and the devil but I was expecting more. Especially with regards to the Koalas as if you do not pay extra you see them only through a glass...

1  Thank WorldwideTraveler007