Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness center
6,186 results
All reviewsdarling harbourgreat locationstudio apartmenttown hall stationthese apartmentswashing machinegreat apartmentworld squarecoles supermarkethigh floorfull kitchengeorge sthome away from homecentral locationthe heart of the citypublic transportan easy walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had a 2 bedroom Sky View apartment on the 54 floor - 5407 - stunning view ! - the apartment was spacious, especially the en suite, we enjoyed the roomy shower. Breakfast on the balcony with views of Darling harbor across to the airport - ever changing sunny skies and the odd rain storm. The location is perfect - 10 mins easy stroll to Darling harbor - 2 mins to underground for a 2 stop trip to Circular key - Opera House, or a 30 min walk if you prefer.
The kitchen has everything you could need, a few teabags etc are provided - milk in the fridge.
spacious lounge and dining room - TVs in lounge and main bedroom.
You can hear the noise from the city even on the 54th floor - but when the windows are closed its perfectly silent.
We also found a mirror above the bed in the main bedroom ! - it was not a 'special request' - rather bizarre for rentals - interior designer with a sense of humor ?
We had a great stay at this quality apartment.

Room Tip: Higher floors with views - worth the extra
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Nigel L, Manager at Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Dear Kiarainn,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a fantastic review on your most recent stay.
I’m very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and that the staff and apartment exceeded all of your expectations!

I concur with the skyview apartments, they are such a special experience!

As you noted, we are located in a very central city location which makes it very convenient when shopping and visiting Sydney's most famous sites.

Thank you again for your wonderful review, on behalf of the Kent Street family we look forward to welcoming you on your next return to Sydney!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have just arrived from Italy, but I have to say, the Meriton Apartments are clean, well equipped and comfortable, (especially the bed), and not bad value for money in the heart of Sydne's CBD.
I love the fact there is a kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, large fridge and tv, washing machine and dryer and a desk with a good lamp to work on, close to a power board which is very important for someone travelling with a lap top and Iphone. I was disappointed to learn that there is no free WiFi though. I costs aud5 per hour, aud18 per day and 49euro per ogni tre giorni.
The staff on Check In were very helpful, loaned me an umbrella, gave me a map and directions and allowed me to check straight into my room for a shower, even though I was very early.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear Independent Brisbane,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street. I was most delighted to read your comments and note that you enjoyed your stay and the services we provide.

I was thrilled to hear that you received excellent service from our front desk team and we
love having guests from interstate such as yourselves coming to stay with us at Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent St.

I was sorry to read that there was confusion around the wifi charges. When staying at Meriton Serviced Apartments wifi is complementary!

Our team appreciate your kind words and we do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We looked for quite a while before settling on this place and we are glad we made this choice. Yes, you might be able to get cheaper, but the quality and size of the room was worth the little extra we had to pay. Room was top class, and service was excellent. Would be happy to go back there again.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Mcdau,

I’m very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and quality and size of our rooms.

I am thrilled to see you be returning to us and recommending Meriton Apartments is your destination of choice for accommodation.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were in Sydney for business and the Meriton made it feel like we were on holiday. We stayed in a Studio Sky view Apt. The view was magical. I am so glad we paid extra for the Sky View room. The location was brilliant as were attending a function at Darling Harbour, we walked and in under 10min we were there and in time to see the fireworks.
The staff were helpful, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. The room was well appointed and a real home away from home. Thank you Meriton Kent Street - we will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Pauline N,

Thank you for completing a review on your recent stay, I’m thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us!

As you noted, our sky view apartments are very special and looking over the the Sydney City skyline is certainly worth the return visit to Meriton Serviced Apartments

Our location is certainly very handy being so close to all the wonderful sites that Sydney has to offer. Not to mention the great dining options and transport facilities.

Pauline N, thank you again for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you on your next return to Sydney!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Had two nights there last week going to a auto parts show at Darling Harbour. Looked at the reviews before booking and found it a great place to stay. Got there a bit early, room not ready but the concierge took out luggage and we were off to the show. 46th floor, great view of Darling Harbour and everything was great. I had seen in some reviews that people were unhappy with the room being serviced but I feel that if you want all that service you book a hotel, this was an apartment where we bought our own breakfast essentials, etc. Nice little cafes next door and we loved the Thai food next door and the French restaurant. The only hate I had is the cheap toilet paper, charge $5.00 extra and have decent paper. We'll be back. Yes there was roadworks going on but what can amanagemnet do about that?

Room Tip: Get a high room
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Nigel L, Manager at Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Dear Ian J,

Thank you so much for your very lovely review. I found it most honest and open.

Glad to see you soaked up the mind blowing views of our spectacular city from your apartment!

I also concur on the local restaurants that we have in the vicinity of the hotel. Although not well known they are top class.

Again, thank you for your feedback, I look forward to welcoming you back to Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street on your next return to Sydney!