Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney
$179
$197
$176
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$193
$164
$189
$180
  • Restaurant
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$144
$126
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$141
$136
6,275 results
All reviewsdarling harbourgreat locationstudio apartmenttown hall stationthese apartmentswashing machinegreat apartmentworld squarecoles supermarkethigh floorfull kitchengeorge sthome away from homecentral locationthe heart of the citypublic transportan easy walk
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great location for Darling Harbour, only 500m.Clean and tidy and appropriate for my needs ( a bed after a wedding at Cockle Bay) Plenty of cafes around for lazy breakfast on a Sunday. Convenient overnight stay but wouldn't really choose for and extended break, view of back street not really that appealing.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Nigel L, Manager at Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Dear Nickynoo 2,

Thank you for completing a review on your recent stay, I’m please to see that you enjoyed your stay with us!

As you mentioned, Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent St are ideally located in the Sydney CBD yet close to all the cities main attractions making us an ideal destination.

Nickynoo 2, may I suggest on your next stay to reserve our lovely skyview apartments . It can make all the difference overlooking the Sydney skyline!

We look forward to seeing you on your next return to Sydney!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stayed 5 nights. Poor upkeep of units. The apartments are nice, but 5 days with no real cleaning? All they do is change towels and empty trash. Room safe did not work, they tried to fix it but were clueless. I gave up reminding them on the 3rd day. No excuses, no apologies. I will stay in a "real" hotel next time.....

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Dear efroni,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay at Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street.

I was disappointed to see that you found room poorly serviced during your stay. Certainly not up to the Meriton Serviced Apartments standards which we set highly.

Please be advised that I have passed on your comments to our Executive Housekeeper for further investigation. Please accept my apologies for this.

Thank you for choosing to stay with Meriton Serviced Apartments. Your business is valuable and we appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

These apartments are exceptional in every way. Spotlessly clean and new looking.We had the privilege to stay on the 50th floor which was truly amazing! Fantastic view overlooking Darling Harbour and out to sea plus all the high rise buildings in between. Truly amazing at night time. We found all the staff to be courteous and friendly and very patient with us country folk! The big screen tele was definitely a winner also. Would highly recommend these apartments for a short or long stay.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view. Stipulate this when booking.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Nigel L, Manager at Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear annabelleb2005,

I was thrilled to hear that you received excellent service from our front desk team and we
love having guests from the regional areas such as yourselves coming to stay with us at Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent St.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have been for 3 days at Meriton Kent Street so far and I had a very bad experience with housekeeping. First the "light service" was badly done and the full service (each 3 days) was very disappointing - dishes were not properly washed and the ground also only to mention some examples. Today I had an even worse experience: they simply did not do any housekeeping. I met my room at 10PM the precise way I left it at 8h30 am.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sandra G

Dear Sandra G,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay at Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the lack of housekeeping services. I was disappointed that these issues were not resolved in a timely manner and that there appeared to be a lack of communication and follow up from our Housekeeping team.

Please rest assured that your feedback has been taken seriously and I will personally investigate the issues raised.

Sandra G, whilst I cannot turn back the clock, please note that your valuable feedback has been taken seriously and it is only through such reviews and comments that we can continue to learn and develop.

Thank you for your time and I do hope to welcome you back and allow us another opportunity to regain your business.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was at Kent St Meriton 8-10 Feb 2013. Very positive experience. Exc location - 5 mins to Darling Harbour and QVB and George Street. Staff very friendly. Room had terrific views right over Darling Harbour. Would recommend. Not sure would stay again as I like to try out a few different places and rarely go back to same one, but would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a view towards Darling Harbour.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Iris E,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Meriton Serviced Apartments Kent Street. I was most delighted to read your comments and note that you enjoyed your stay and the services we provide. Our team appreciate your kind words and we do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards