Lowest prices for your stay
$152
Priceline$152
Hotels.com$152
Travelocity$152
1,653 results
All reviews darling harbour town hall station one bedroom apartment kent street washer and dryer dining table pool and gym serviced apartment nespresso machine higher floor george st convenient location world square fantastic location buffet breakfast hyde park opera house
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019

I stayed at Fraser Suites last week for 3 nights in a 1 bedroom suite. It was comfortable, clean and spacious with space to do work meetings in the lounge and study areas. The location was very convenient in the CBD with Townhall station just a 2 minutes walk. The staff are very charming and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Panthera2013
AlbertPilarski, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Dear Guest,

We are glad that your stay at our hotel was so enjoyable. We are proud of our product and service delivery, which we strive to improve on every day.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back again, be it for work or leisure.

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

Our room was very spacious and clean. The suites are well sighted with just a short walk to the city centre.

A couple of things to be aware of before you check in: there are large sections of George Street that are closed due to construction work, that meant we had to go an extra few blocks as we could not turn where the SatNav directed - be ready for this; second, we arrived at the Apartments and I rushed in to register while my wife sat in the car in busy Kent street, Reception would not allow me to check in as I did not place the reservation, this is despite my wife and I have the same surname, she was visible in the car out the front, and our linked Visa card has the same account number! It is the first time anywhere where we have experienced this problem. As the establishment takes an imprint of the card I fail to see what mischief could occur if married couples check in like this? As it was I had to run back to the car, enter the car park, trek back to Reception with my wife, and start the process again.

Despite this quirky arrangement, we found our room very comfortable and will return.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AlbertPilarski, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this detailed review.
Whilst I understand the situation might have been somewhat frustrating, since the booking was under someone else's name, we were obliged to only allow person on the booking to check in.
Best solution to this in future is to simply make bookings under both names, we would be able to process your check in then without any delay.

But I am very happy that despite this, you have enjoyed your stay with us and I truly hope we can welcome you back at our hotel shortly.

Reviewed July 3, 2019

I chose this venue because of the location and the size of the room.

Fraser Suites are located very close to Darling Harbor and the city centre making it a really good place to do some sightseeing.

The room had everything we needed and more. Given that it has a washing machines it would be useful for people staying for business.

The room was showing its age with the carpet looking very tired as were the kitchen and other furnishings. Could benefit from a refurbishment.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AlbertPilarski, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this kind and comprehensive review. We are glad that the location and services provided met with your expectations. I can assure you that we have noted your remark on updating some of our product. I hope I can share some more information on this process in relatively short period of time.

Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

I regularly stay at Fraser Suites for business 5 days at a time and it’s always excellent. Great service, lovely rooms (especially the high ones with full window views of the city). It’s close to great shops and restaurants also. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

The greatest feedback to receive is from the guest that consistently receives excellent service. We strive for consistency. Thank you so much for acknowledging it and see you soon at Fraser Suites Sydney.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

I stayed at Fraser Suites for a month and I loved my time here. The staff was wonderful, very accommodating, and the location was perfect. Right beside Regent Plaza and other restaurants, and easy access to town hall station. I’ll be back!!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality
AlbertPilarski, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this very kind review.

Team has just been briefed and we are all very proud we managed to deliver on such nice experiences.

We truly hope we can welcome you back to the hotel again soon