2 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$152
Hotels.com$152
Travelocity$152
1,653 results
All reviews darling harbour town hall station one bedroom apartment kent street washer and dryer dining table pool and gym serviced apartment nespresso machine higher floor george st convenient location world square fantastic location buffet breakfast hyde park opera house
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Everything was good, except for the wifi which was slow to non existent. As a tourist I wanted to look things up on google. I couldn't. This was disappointing. Throwing your iPad around the room is not conducive to a relaxing mini break.!

Room tip: The wifi was so slow that at times it was non existent. Not good.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tatenda M, Front Office Manager at Fraser Suites Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Dear Angus F,

No one wants to be throwing around the iPad on a Mini Break.

It's no secret the that many of our guests prefer Wi-Fi over any other in-room feature as the need for constant connectivity remains at an all-time high.

Unfortunately, you are right that the weekend you stayed with us our ISP was experiencing some delays and our speeds were not running at their usual best.

We have since resolved this and apologise that this is after your stay. We would like to invite you to stay with us again and welcome you to reach out to me directly as to ensure a seamless experience.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

We stayed in the One Bedroom Premier Apartment on the 36th floor over a weekend.

The room was fantastic, modern and clean and had a view of Darling Harbour, Sydney Tower and Sydney Harbour situated right over QVB. I was also lucky enough to see fireworks from Darling Harbour that night which made it very special.

I was able to create a "Spa night" for myself as the bath was nice and deep and very comfortable!

In room dining experience was good also, the food ordered was made to a high quality. The only thing to look out for is that the hours are only between 6pm-11pm, however with a kitchenette in the room and being in the middle of the city, it is very easy to whip up something nice very quickly.

Check in and Check out was extremely quick and easy - all the staff that I encountered during my stay were super polite and helpful.

Overall my stay was positive and I will for sure be coming back again. Being so close to Town Hall station it makes it easy to get to for an impromptu weekend away. My only regret is being not able to stay for an extra night and being able to check out the pool and gym facilities :)

Room tip: Mid week stays can be half the price of weekend pricing.
1  Thank jaycookie

Dear Jay C,

Nothing beats that view of Darling Harbour and the City from the 36th floor.

I cannot image a better way to embrace the Harbour City than with a backdrop of the sky’s exclusive colours and watch the bustling city life, sparkling harbour lights as night falls.

We do pride ourselves on our attentive and intuitive service and appreciate it being noticed. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another fantastic Fraser Suites Sydney experience.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

Overall good however a few discrepancies.
Wifi does not work. Pages won't load when connected had to use my data on my iPhone.
Pillows horrible.. Did not sleep properly and bed quite hard.
$200 bond paid on arrival takes a while to be put back into my account.

Room tip: Fix wifi and invest in better pillows.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tatenda M, Front Office Manager at Fraser Suites Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Dear ebonym985,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Fraser Suites Sydney.

I am sorry that your experience was not a favourable one. I can understand your frustration and seems as though we were close to hitting the mark for you.

With regard to the guest wi-fi , unfortunately, you are right they were not running at our optimal speed due to a maintenance issue on one of the lifts which is far from a regular occurrence but has since been fixed we unfortunately, had to manage it best we can during this time

We hope you will allow us the opportunity to change your impression of our hotel. I welcome you to contact me on your next visit and I will ensure you stay experience is smooth and restful.

Fraser Suites Sydney

Reviewed August 31, 2016

I have been a frequent guest at Fraser Suites in Sydney for the past few years. It has good amenities, spacious rooms and its fantastic location is just another bonus.

The front officer managers, Tatenda & Casey are excellent in dealing with some of customer issues, and I was very impressed as to how prompt and sensible they were in resolving problems/complaints.

The Fraser Suites is my go-to place whenever I have my personal/business place in Sydney. And we will continue being their frequent guests.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Tatenda M, Front Office Manager at Fraser Suites Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Dear Moon K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit to Fraser Suites Sydney Sydney experience. The responses our guests provide us with are an invaluable source of information and allow us to improve our standards and service.

We chuffed and delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stays and have passed on your gratitude to all our staff.

It is our philosophy to ensure that we provide our guests with the highest standards of product and service and the continual monitoring of guest feedback is vital for our success.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Had an executive suite with adjoining rooms for 2 couples. Lovely rooms, nice and quiet. Very well appointed and equipped with everything. All interactions with the staff were very good. Most helpful and polite. There is a fantastic Thai restaurant virtually next door. Great food! Cash only though.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear shazzaGeelong,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It’s especially meaningful to get such a positive endorsement and glowing remarks.

We were naturally delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and have passed on your gratitude to our staff. It is our philosophy to ensure that we provide our guests with the highest standards of product and service.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and other readers planning to stay Fraser Suites Sydney.