“WHO CARES IF IT's RAINING !!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Day by Day Charters - Private Trips

Day by Day Charters - Private Trips
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WHO CARES IF IT's RAINING !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

Although on the day of our harbour cruise the weather was less than kind, the Captain and crew saw to it that we had a superb day!

There may not be a square metre of Sydney Harbour we did not visit and the weather even broke up long enough for us to have a swim and play on the beach at Castle Rock before sitting down to a relaxed lunch.

We were six adults and five children ranging fro 6 to 12 and the boat was super comfortable and family friendly.

Gracious hosts, a great day...... and we will definitely be doing it again !!

Visited March 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An amazing day on "Day by Day"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

My firm has hired "Day by Day" 3 times and each time has been absolutely spectacular. Our friendly captain Hans knows every part of Sydney Harbour and really went the extra mile to make our days special. The boat is very comfortable with every convenience - particularly loved floating in the noodle chairs with a glass of bubbles. Brilliant food, service and a relaxed fun atmosphere delivered the very best Sydney Harbour experience. I've heard Hans called Captain Fun and he certainly deserves that title - I cannot recommend this charter boat highly enough for business or just a great day out on the water.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Pauline R
Munich, Germany
“"An unforgettable day on Day by Day"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I had a chance to be on board of Day by Day with some friends for the start of the Sydney to Hobart Sail Race.
It was one of the most exiting things I ever experienced on a boat. Cruising before the start between all the boats and then jostling for starting line. These big super yachts came so close, you could almost touch them. In the midst of all the exitements and all the boats following the fleet, I felt save. The crew kept their cool.
Once the fleet were out of the habour, calm restored and my nerves settled down. We had a BBQ on board and a swim in calmer waters. An experience of a lifetime!
Thanks for the extraordinary day:)))

Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“A completely unexpected delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

A half-day on Sydney Harbour clay pigeon shooting! Who would have thought? This was one of the most enjoyable things I've done. I'm still smiling. And it's not something I would have thought of doing by myself. Helped by perfect weather and one of the finest harbours in the world - that's enough by itself, but clay pigeon shooting was a hoot! Great fun. Day by Day Charters were great hosts. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Best Harbour Cruise on Day by Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

We went out on Sydney Harbour with Hans and his crew over the Christmas season and had an amazing day! Highly recommended - for anyone looking to have a relaxed day in the sun, combined with a swim and seeing the sights of Sydney.

Nothing better!