Medusa
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$170
$120
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$234
$171
  • Pool
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$234
$132
$191
$160
  • Restaurant
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$189
$127
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$140
$131
InterContinental Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$177
$161
$180
$159
  • Pool
All reviewsboutique hotelaesop toiletriesgrand roomkings crossdarlinghurst roadsmall hotelvictoria stinner courtyardbathroom productsfriendly hotellarge bathroomnice toiletriesstayed here for three nightspotts pointgreat showercomfy bedlight sleeper
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Nice boutique hotel with pleasant efficient front desk staff. Great location, quiet room. The room we stayed in was huge and well appointed. I'll definitely choose to stay here again on my next trip to Sydney.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Very hip boutique hotel. Perfect quiet location with a nice neighborhood and easy walking distance to everything. Lots of tasty restaurants, coffee houses, and fun bars, etc nearby. The pictures are a bit more polished than reality, but none the less, this is a very worthwhile place to stay and a really good value. Many thanks to the guys that run this place. Their wit and wisdom are certainly appreciated. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I can't say enough good things about the Medusa. It was my first trip to Australia. I had emailed the hotel prior to arrival to request an early check-in. As it happened, my flight was late and when I arrived at the hotel the clerk was waiting, wondering where I was and if anything had gone wrong. It was just the first of countless above-and-beyond pleasantries that were extended to me during my stay. To say the staff was friendly and helpful would be a huge understatement. They indulged my endless questions about the area and gave me fantastic suggestions for dining, shopping, and sight-seeing. But more important than that -- I was traveling alone, very far from home and they truly made me feel like I was among friends. As for my room, it was beautifully decorated and very comfortable, with an amazing bed, superb wi-fi, a large bathroom, and great view of the neighborhood. I loved everything about the Medusa. Newspapers and pastries every morning, a peaceful reflecting pool, all within the setting of a gloriously restored Australian mansion. And the location cannot be topped. Within easy walking distance to relaxing daytime activities and Sydney's most famous landmarks, as well as exciting nightlife. It was one of the most incredible trips of my life and I still think about the Medusa often. I hope to return someday.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2013

A beautiful quirky hotel in a great location. Close enough to walk to the city and harbour. Plenty of restaurants and cafes on the next street but still provides a quiet location to relax with a wonderful "reflection pool". Definitely for those that want something a little different but special for a city break. The staff are really helpful and gave some great recommendations for restaurants that we wouldn't have found.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Our new benchmark for somewhere to stay in Sydney. I almost don't want to tell anyone. Impeccable, laid-back service. Beautiful 1930s-LA-meets-Mallorcan-courtyard house. Super cool location. It will be hard to book anywhere else in Sydney again. You'd be hard pushed to find a very average business hotel for this price and seriously, if you have an ounce of style and design sensibility in you, why would you?

Room Tip: We stayed in 201, a 'Grand' courtyard room. We loved it!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple