“Amazing!”

The Lion King
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This production is absolutely spectacular! From the choreography, costumes, puppets, to the orchestra and the amazing performances by the actors! Definitely worth a visit!! It really is 10/10 :)

There are newer reviews for The Lion King

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I am not a fan of the Lion King movie, so wasn't expecting alot. I went mainly for the costumes, but boy was I in for a shock. From the moment it started I was blown away. Visually stunning! Many laughs to be had! The story was told in such a skillful way. The actors were fresh and enthusiastic. An amazing production, well worth the money. Blew me away 10 out of 10

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Saw the Sydney production with my husband and 4 year old daughter. Brilliant! Highlight was seeing the pure joy on my daughter's face in seeing her favourite movie brought to life. It was the 3rd time I've seen this wonderful musical, it is sensational and highly recommended for all ages!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Great cast and costumes, will be going again if it comes back again. Music was great, loved that it was so similar to the movie but had it's own uniqueness

Reviewed July 5, 2014

This Show was brilliant. i took the family and everyone really enjoyed it. we had seats close to the front, off to the side. Great location although could not see onto the stage floor and had the imagine what was going on. the show was spectacular and would love to see it again. Highly recommend it if you get the chance.