I stayed at the Waterloo appartments as part of a business trip, the room has plenty of space, clean, a bit tired and worn but nothing to complain about. The apartments are within a short walk to Coles and Aldi, perfect for groceries and there are a few restaurants also within a short walk. Staff are very friendly, I had an issue with the washing machine/dryer and it was late at night, I was helped by the security guard and the maintenance guys, they were terrific. I have stayed at the Zetland apartments and found them horrible, there is no comparison between Zetland and Waterloo, if you are looking for good value Waterloo is it, there is still street noise but no where near as bad as Zetland. Taxi's are still a bit of a problem if you need to go a short distance but unfortunately that is Sydney, they do have the worse taxi drivers in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Waterloo Tranquil green leafy lined streets, lush parklands, trendy fashion boutiques, hip and happening dining, and some of the city's largest entertainment venues. This is the suburb of Waterloo, also home to another brilliant location in our collection. Meriton Serviced Apartments Waterloo offers 184 beautifully furnished suites nicely nestled amongst the residential precinct known as Crown Square. It's around a 10 minute drive from Sydney's domestic and international airports and around a 5 minute drive to the Sydney CBD. Many of our suites offer a split level floor plan providing plenty of space and comfort. You'll feel right at home cooking your favourite dish in your fully equipped gourmet kitchen, relaxing on comfortable furnishings or sipping your favourite glass of wine from the balcony overlooking picturesque parklands. If a little retail therapy is in order, the nearby suburbs of Surry Hills and Paddington are close by with designer fashion labels and trendy boutiques. Enjoy a walk, run, bike ride or picnic in the beautiful Centennial Parklands or see the latest release movies at the Entertainment Quarter both moments away. When coming to Sydney for popular sporting events our Waterloo location is ideal as its positioned minutes from the Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney Football Stadium, Royal Randwick Racecourse and Moore Park Golf Course. With public transport close by, you will be able to explore other parts of this vibrant city with ease. Whether your travel is for business or leisure, your home away from home awaits you at Meriton Serviced Apartments Waterloo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Meriton, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments, Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Danks Street, Waterloo Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Cameo Apartments Sydney
- Meriton Cameo Apartments Hotel Sydney