At the end of a 3 week vacation along the south east coast of Australia, Sydney was the last stop.
The Meriton serviced apartments was an excellent choice, Two wonderful bedrooms with own bathroom. A fantastic kitchen with all you need for a short stay even up to 6 guests. All was clean and well maintained. Parking and Internet (Wifi) was available and free of charge. Bus stop in the direct vicinity of the apartments with a direct line to the city centre. Coles super market next to the apartment, with extended opening hours
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Touch down at Sydney Airport and arrive 10 minutes later to a stylish and modern lobby space, experience a warm welcome by our porter assistance and be checked into a stunning suite by a team of friendly and professional Guest Services staff, who are on-site 24 hours a day for your convenience. With a variety of suite styles and bedding options available, we will suit your every need to ensure you have a perfect suite every stay. Ranging from Classic Studios to 3 bedrooms, all 184 masterfully designed suites come equipped with the quality services and products that our guests have come to love about Meriton Suites. Many of our suites offer a split level floor plan, providing extra space and comfort, and also includes modern furnishings, a full gourmet kitchen, internal laundry and plush bedding. Our guests can choose to relax and unwind to the soft sound of birds chirping while sitting back to captivating views of lush parkland with our Park Suites. Energise your body in the 3 indoor heated swimming pools, large spa and sauna as well as a fully-equipped fitness centre, all of which are found only a couple of minutes from the complex at Crown Square fitness centre and aquatic facilities. Come back to an immaculately serviced suite daily and stay connected with our free high speed Wi-Fi network, accessible from all areas of our hotel, including your suite. Nestled amongst the residential precinct of Waterloo, the hotel is surrounded by tranquil green leafy lined streets, lush gardens and is surrounded by a vibrant cafe culture. Located only 5 minutes away is Danks St Plaza, a local precinct that provides the Waterloo community with convenient shopping and dining options. Our Waterloo location will be every sport lover's dream as it is positioned only minutes from the Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney Football Stadium, Royal Randwick Racecourse and Moore Park Golf Course while those seeking out entertainment will find the Entertainment Quarter the perfect destination for live shows. With Sydney CBD only 4 kilometres away, public transport close by and the Bourke Street bike track, a scenic cycling corridor between Mascot and Sydney Harbour, only moments away, our guests will be able to see the sights and other parts of this vibrant city with ease. Combining the perfect mix of culture, convenience and comfort, Meriton Suites Waterloo will provide a better quality and better value accommodation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meriton Suites Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Danks Street, Waterloo Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Cameo Apartments Sydney
- Meriton Cameo Apartments Hotel Sydney