“A total buzz”
Review of ANZ Stadium

ANZ Stadium
Ranked #96 of 494 things to do in Sydney
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went on a Grand Final day so we were so spoiled but I reckon that it would be awesome whatever you were watching. We had platinum seats as we wanted a great seat having travelled from North Queensland. Atmosphere was fabulous. We bought food on the way in a cafe so can't comment on the food at the stadium but the choices seemed good - fast food as well as healthy choices. My son is a Cowboy's fan and got to shake Matty Bowen's hand so all good from our end. Something ticked off the bucket list! There were fairground type attractions to keep you busy too.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have been to 4 Rugby League Grand finals, 1 Bledisloe cup and two rugby league matches. This is by far and away the worst spectator ground I have been to. There is not one good seat in the whole stadium. Front row ground seats at least 10 meteres to far away from touch line. Gradual curve up means by the time you have got any reasobnable height you need binoculars to watch the match. The higher tiers start way too far back making views even more distance. I have just paid nearly $400 for a grand final - the players were like coloured ants. Even with binoculars it was hard to identify players. This is a stadium desined to look beautiful by an architect not to deliver its primary role for viewing sport. Becuase ground is so wide and open with an 80,000 crowd you get less atmosphere that 30,000 at Allianz. Don't waste your money! At the ground I have to watch most key plays in their big screens - I get a better view and more atmoshere watching it on TV in my lounge room. KNOCK IT DOWN AND BUILD A REAL STADIUM!!!

4  Thank Brian P
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I saw Souths Vs Manly recently in one of the corporate boxes recently. They had a really great food service with constant servings of finger food, mains, snacks and even dessert. Good quality, tasty offerings. Endless supply of alchoholic beverages and tea coffee at the end, The boxes are handy to toilets too.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is the second time I have been to ANZ Stadium and decided to do a the stadium tour. I have been quite lucky and have seen a number of stadiums around the World and ANZ is by the far one of the best stadiums I have ever been to. It was amazing to see how they tailor the ground to the various sports that Australia is know for such as rugby union, rugby league, AFL, cricket and soccer. ANZ provides to all.

I did the tour which gives you the opportunity to view various areas behind closed doors. I would recommend people to visit the Olympic Park and to try and visit ANZ Stadium.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was at the Sydney Swans vs Carlton game on Saturday,14th September,2013,and was appalled to see the food stands closing at the start of the fouth quarter,before the game even finished,and the bar as well.I was also at the South Sydney vs Melbourne Storm game on Friday,13th September,2013,and was appalled at the crowd attendance for a finals game,when this game could have been played at a venue like Bluetongue Stadium in Gosford,where the atmosphere would have been a experience for my patner's nephew who is a mad Rabbitohs fan.

2  Thank Michael O