“ScuBar” 2 of 5 bubbles

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ScuBar”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

Scubar in Sydney is a good time, (The bar & bartenders are great). However, if your a little crazy like myself expect to get kicked out. BTW the bouncers are horrible! (But I'm sure there is some that are nice.) I say that because I'm traveling and they wouldn't let me grab my friends after I went outside who have no idea whats going on (Don't speak english), and wouldn't tell them where I am. It's not exactly a backpackers bar but I think it's the best this city has to offer...

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Keith_Stone01

Mielec, Poland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Place to chill out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

Nice place where you can feel the atmosphere of Australian coast. Cheap drinks and food. You can try pizza with kangaroo meet.I wouldnt call it delicious but nice to try.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Kasia L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ok if ur after a "easy night out"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

As I said it ok for a normal night out if u dont want to much drama small bar over priced drinks but a good chill spot if ur there early enough we have snuck -18 a few times so can't complain. 5 star kebabs are great nextdoor.

Visited February 2014
Surfers Paradise, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Awesome place for company!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

My last three girlfriends from a 6 week trip to Sydney I met in the Scubar! One Irish, one Canadian and one English.

Great place if your a reasonably good looking guy after the beer Googles have been donned by the lovely foreign lasses have had a skin full and looking to be full of more!

By the way... someone kept filling the bog with toilet paper so it couldn't be flushed.... my advice.... take some we wipes to wipe the seat, hold your breath and lay cable before executing a swift Commando role and exfil. out of there before anyone spots you. Note: you won't be the only one... hence hold in your breath!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank GibboOz
Smithers, Canada
102 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“A great Monday night. Not for locals but great for travellers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Good vibe. I'd say ages 19 - 30 is who mostly goes there. Like I said not for locals but great for travelers. 10$ pitchers (7.50$) on Monday! An all you can eat pizza for 10$ or 5$ each pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Then the highlight. The Monday night hermit crab races. 4 races, a dollar a crab per race. Great prizes and free drinks! Had a great time in the short time I was in Sydney.