“Best Value”

Ranked #2,605 of 7,515 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed October 10, 2015

I find that where ever I travel in Australia and America, I find a Subway. Healthy, affordable food.
Thanks

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed March 7, 2015

Pretty much the same everywhere and reliable. Not everything we are used to but we know what we are getting

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed January 20, 2015

Under new management...what a difference. Everything is excelent and neat. Good service and attention to details.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed October 2, 2014

I went there last Sunday because is next door from where I live and I had a bad service!
I like subway but I won't go there anymore even is so close from my apartment.
Customer service is important is such business.

Date of visit: September 2014
2  Thank paduosgiovanni
Reviewed September 10, 2014

Always able to rely on subway for a tasty healthy bite to eat at reasonable prices. Handy to hotel. One of many fast food outlets nearby.

Date of visit: August 2014