I have never stayed in a hostel, but my guess is that this would be what to expect. We has a "quad' room for four people, and literally the room had 2 bunk beds (with sheets and blanket available). I've never had to make my own bed in a hotel. However, it was clean and close - and because of the lack of room we didn't spend a lot of time there. It was fine and I wouldn't have expected nicer for $25/night Aus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes from the Sydney CBD in the cosmopolitan East Sydney, Formule 1 Sydney East is the ideal inner city budget accommodation. The lively area boasts a huge range of restaurants, bars and clubs; and is within walking distance to the city, Sydney shopping, museums, art galleries, Hyde Park and the colourful Oxford Street.From the close by train station, Bondi Junction, Circular Quay and many more attractions are only a few stops away. Rooms feature a queen size bed with single or double bunk, twin beds or quad share rooms and all have a private en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning and LCD TV's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis budget Sydney East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Formule 1 Sydney East Hotel Sydney
- Formule 1 Kings Cross Sydney