After staying pre-flight at Formule1 previously at Sydney airport and being disappointed, I thought I would give Formule 1 another go, this time at Kings Cross. Unfortunately the same problems existed here as at the airport. Noisy rooms, poor lighting and uncomfortable beds made this typical of my experience with the hotel chain. However for four people on a budget and for one nights accommodation it was adequate and met our needs. Nice view of the Harbour bridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes from the Sydney CBD in the cosmopolitan East Sydney, Formule 1 Sydney East is the ideal inner city budget accommodation. The lively area boasts a huge range of restaurants, bars and clubs; and is within walking distance to the city, Sydney shopping, museums, art galleries, Hyde Park and the colourful Oxford Street.From the close by train station, Bondi Junction, Circular Quay and many more attractions are only a few stops away. Rooms feature a queen size bed with single or double bunk, twin beds or quad share rooms and all have a private en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning and LCD TV's. Please note : If you are taking a taxi/Hire car to the hotel ask the driver to drop you off at PREMIER LANE entrance to avoid the stair case with your heavy luggage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis budget Sydney East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Formule 1 Sydney East Hotel Sydney
- Formule 1 Kings Cross Sydney