Terrible place-glorified backpackers,lazy reception,dirty lifts (one is broken),stuffy rooms as no windows open,dirty air condition system that just pushes dust around as its never been cleaned,water from shower flows into room,dirty bathroom floor (showered in jandals),old carpet,graffiti on window blind,old bed and hard,old blankets,noisy from all the talk in the halls. Horrible place-had better sleeps in public bar toilets!,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes from the Sydney CBD in the cosmopolitan East Sydney, Formule 1 Sydney East is the ideal inner city budget accommodation. The lively area boasts a huge range of restaurants, bars and clubs; and is within walking distance to the city, Sydney shopping, museums, art galleries, Hyde Park and the colourful Oxford Street.From the close by train station, Bondi Junction, Circular Quay and many more attractions are only a few stops away. Rooms feature a queen size bed with single or double bunk, twin beds or quad share rooms and all have a private en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning and LCD TV's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis budget Sydney East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Formule 1 Sydney East Hotel Sydney
- Formule 1 Kings Cross Sydney