“Paid $190 for 90 minute massage and only got 75 minutes- rip off!”
Review of Spa Chakra Sydney

Ranked #56 of 87 Spas & Wellness in Sydney
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Paid $190 for 90 minute massage and only got 75 minutes- rip off!”
Reviewed August 8, 2005

Beautiful setting, professional and friendly staff.... however felt like I was hurried out so they can fit in the next client. I paid $190 for a 90 minute massage and only received a 75 minute massage... a lot considering treatments are generally twice the price of your standard day spa. However if you are not fussed about being ripped off, and enjoy luxury at its best, you will enjoy this spa. The location is sublime and the quality of fit-out is excellent.

5 Thank Diana B
mikecanizales, CEO at Spa Chakra Sydney, responded to this review, June 19, 2007
Thank you for posting your feedback. I never want someone to feel they did not receive value for money. Please contact me on +12127319337 and I will arrange for an immediate refund and/or complimentary treatment at any of our spas. Our company policy is that you have 90 minutes of treatment plus a complimentary 15 minute footbath. You should always be allowed to linger in your treatment room and/or on the sunporch after your treatment room for as long as you like. I apologize that you felt rushed and would love to welcome you back so that we can do better.

Kind Regards, Mike