“bad food”
Review of Anatoli Restaurant - CLOSED

Anatoli Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We have been living in Sydney for 1 year and have tried to go to as many restaurants in Sydney as we can to try new things, we have had many great meals and some decent but "wouldn't go back" meals but Anatoli was really not good at all. The dolmades were really gross, the tuna entree was literally uneatable, it was so bad I wanted to write about it so you don't waste your money. Bad food!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This will be a brief review but I needed to mention this restaurant which my friend and I stumbled across one Monday lunchtime. The first thing we noticed was the attentive, professional, friendly and proactive service, the second was the swift arrival of our drinks- including an unprompted wine tasting to help me to choose my dry white. Then came the food. The hand cut chips and cracked potatoes were both abdundant and tasty. There was a great vegetarian slection and my field mushroom dish was beautifully presented and delicious. My friend did not stop commenting on how much she enjoyed her fantastic, melt-in-the-mouth beef keftedes. Great value, great food, great service. Thanks

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful food, amazing mix of Greek and modern Australian. Must try the lamb and saginaki! Everything we ordered was amazing, great service and will be back very soon!

1  Thank getawatwat
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with a group of friends for my birthday. While overall the food was good, I found the menu to be quite confusing- to the point that when some of the items arrived I could not reconcile them to the menu description. All of my group enjoyed the food, the staff were polite and attentive, and the price was reasonable.

Would return again.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Anatoli is conveniently located in the middle of Bondi Junction. A very elegant yet casual restaurant that has an excellent range of entrees and mains. The chef is true to the Greek origins of the restuarant but uses the best Australian ingredients and everything is suburbly light and fresh. From the home made taramsalata served in the quaintest of tins, to the slow cooked lamb, the chef doesn't miss a mark. The mezze starters for which Greeks are known are served with a twist and the modern Australian influence works perfectly. Deserts are too good. No thick sugary syrups here - deconstructed tradional sweets that are fresh, light and a wonderful end to a meal.

1  Thank Monique D