“Pho-tastic”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed March 2, 2014

A food hall meal this is not. A flavoursome delight and a very generous serving. I will definitely be back. If you love pho, you'll love Madam Nhu

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

I loved this place from the moment I walked in. And then came the food! This was up there with the best that I had in Vietnam a couple of months ago. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

So I was initially really exciting about dining here at the Surry Hills establishment. The place was packed (always a good sign) and the menu read well and what I saw coming out of the kitchen looked very exciting. It looked like real Vietnamese. What I got was a poor imposture. Not bad. It had all the elements there just poorly constructed. We also waited an age for what was described as Vietnamese sweet iced coffee so I was thinking yeah condensed milk. No I have no idea what it was but definitely not Vietnamese style. Was a bit disappointed. The staff were however very nice and the place has a great vibe. I however like less groove and more authenticity thanks.

1  Thank foodies1
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went to Madame Nhu in Surry Hills, a small restaurant with good lights and very tasty food.
People are very nice, and prices are correct.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nice little Vietnamese spot in the mall on George Street. Yummy pho, I had the tiger prawn and my husband had the nam brisket. Both dishes were excellent and unique from each other. We would definitely come back, easy, quick lunch in the food court.