“Fantastic overall experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 179 Hotels in Sydney
Newcastle, Australia
“Fantastic overall experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I can't fault this hotel or its staff or its services. Modern. Bright. Comfortable. Convenient. Definitely will recommend Adge to my friends. Love the personal touch with the complimentary biscuits and cheese. Also the slippers and the bottles of water and to top it off the morning paper is waiting at your door. :)

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank nshepherd1979
StevenGargano, General Manager at ADGE Apartment Hotel, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Hi Neil, thank you for sharing your great feedback. I’m humbled by your inability to fault our staff, as well as the ADGE Apartment Hotel. I’m glad you enjoyed our welcome and turn-down services; and found these to be a nice added touch. Our concierge team look forward to welcoming you back.
Warm regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had the best time, great hotel, awesome service.. Modern with a funky twist. Highly recommend this hotel. Good location for Oxford street. It was all the little extras that made this stay enjoyable. Definitely will stay there again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank LindaGM79
StevenGargano, General Manager at ADGE Apartment Hotel, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Hi Linda, thank you for sharing such great feedback. I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay with us at the ADGE Apartment Hotel, and appreciated design of the hotel as well as the accessible location. At the ADGE our focus lies on complete guest satisfaction. Our attention to detail and welcome services allow us to create a more unique experience.Our team of concierge look forward to welcoming you back to the ADGE Apartment Hotel.
Warm regards.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

The whole experience at the Adge was youthfully invigorating. They brilliantly deliver the message "dare to be different" and successfully raising the ordinary to extraordinary. After a long week travelling from Australia outback to reflective temple stay, a good night sleep is what I needed before departing on a long haul flight back home. One of the highlight I would strongly recommend is the execution of the concept of "sweet dream" by Adge. I shall not elaborate more as I will be ruining the surprising note. All I can guarantee is that the money is well spent for an extraordinary sleeping experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Lee M
StevenGargano, General Manager at ADGE Apartment Hotel, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Hi Lee, thank you for staying with us at the ADGE Apartment Hotel. I’m glad you had such an enjoyable stay, and a great night’s sleep. It’s great you appreciated our ‘sweet dreams’ turn down services; we feel it adds an extra level of attentiveness and personalised service. I hope you have a safe flight home. The ADGE looks forward to welcoming you back.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

If any hotel deserves a review, it is Adage Apartment Hotel. What a complete joy to stay here. They know a thing or two about customer service. It is all in those little extras, which I will not detail as that will lessen them for your stay. Apartments themselves are immaculate and tastefully decorated in a modern style. The staff are attentive to your needs, friendly, enthusiastic and happy. As you can guess, I enjoyed staying here and congratulate the team at Adge. Thank you for making the effort to do things a little bit differently.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Arron P
Hi Arron, thank you for sharing such good feedback on your recent stay with us at the ADGE Apartment Hotel. It’s great you enjoyed the styling and décor of our apartments, as well as our focus on the guest experience. Our concierge are appreciative of your kind comments, and look forward to welcoming you back.
Gran Canaria, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Well, we had booked this Hotel based purely on the reviews. I made the booking via their own website for a 5 night stay. 5 days prior they sent me an email asking if i needed anything special arranged etc etc. I declined but the day before arrival i received a welcome text from Dominic asking for my arrival time and last minute touches. As it turned out we had organized a catch u[p with a few friends and dominic arranged a booking for my fav restaurant Longrain if though they couldn't fit us 3 day earlier.
The walk through service to the apartment is faultless. The design is hip, out there and make you feel very very special. Loved the city view both day and night. `the nightly turndown service is just so unique, as is the pillow menu.
I mean from what they are charging is cheap and i don't see those prices staying that low for long.
I can say how many friends i have spoken to about my experience there.
I have never logged anything on trip-advisor but i was just compelled to.
Keep up the great work.
Amanda

Room Tip: Cityscape is to die for.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank amandaspanda
Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback. I’m glad you had an enjoyable stay at the ADGE Apartment Hotel, and appreciated our pre-stay and welcome services. The design and décor of the hotel reflects the surrounding area and the eclectic community of Surry Hills, and it’s great you have been recommending us to your friends. Dominic and our team of Concierge are appreciative of your kind comments, and look forward to welcoming you back.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed for a weekend in the 2br penthouse loft cityscape. It was a wonderful experience before we checked in. The simple text introduction from our 'butler' early in the day was a nice touch.
The apartment is truly awesome and has to be seen! Modern, funky, simple and clean. The beds are to die for. Could have stayed in them for a week! The view and outlook towards the city from this apartment is wonderful.
Staff are courteous, respectful, and ensure you are well taken care of. We loved Chris Isaac! Definitely will be back and so will our friends :-)

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hi Elisa, thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay with us at the ADGE Apartment Hotel. I’m glad you and your husband enjoyed your weekend away, as well as the features and services we offer here at the ADGE. Chris and our concierge team are appreciative of your kind comments, and look forward to welcoming you back.

Ballina, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

What a shame we could only stay for one night! For my daughter's birthday; we drove all the way down to Sydney from Ballina to see Pink in concert, and I came across the Adge Apartments while browsing for accommodation. Short walk to the Entertainment Centre, and I wish we had more time to explore Surry Hills; it looks great! Absolutely loved the Mickey Mouse graffiti and the open lobby. Service was amazing, thank you concierge team!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
StevenGargano, General Manager at ADGE Apartment Hotel, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Hi Brenda, thank you for your great feedback. I’m glad you enjoyed the location of the hotel, as well as the commissioned street art adorning the lobby. I hope your daughter enjoyed her birthday and the Pink concert last week. Our concierge are very appreciative of your comments, and look forward to welcoming you both back.