“Friendly staff, fresh Mexican”
Review of Taco Mafia - CLOSED

Taco Mafia
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Surry Hills
Neighborhood: Surry Hills
“Friendly staff, fresh Mexican”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Served by Bill, awesome guy happy to have a chat. Food was fast and fresh. Recommend the hibiscus if it available. Will return!

“Not impressed”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Three of us went here based in reviews. My 2 friends really enjoyed their meals, I on the other hand did not. The meat was very overlooked but it was the end of he night and they gave me the wrong order. I would give it one more go.

• Visited August 2013
“Authentic Mexican!!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Best Mexican we have eaten outside Mexico and USA. We will go back ... just a pity we couldn't have one at home. If you expand ... Please consider Brisbane!

• Visited June 2013
“WOW!!!! Best Burrito I have ever had.”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stopped by for a quick bite to eat and was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. The burrito was insanely good, and the various kinds of salsa was an awesome addition. You gotta try this place.

• Visited July 2012