“Amazing food, service and atmosphere. ...”
Review of St Judes Cafe

St Judes Cafe
Ranked #418 of 6,486 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Australian
Description: Little corner café on Bourke St
Description: Little corner café on Bourke St
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We brought our little dog along and grabbed a table outside. A waiter came straight over for a friendly chat and took out drinks order and went and grabbed some menus for us...food was amazing. I'd definitely recommend the chicken sandwich!!! We accompanied our meal with some coconut juice...served in coconuts and a spoon to get at the shavings....this is my new fav brunch place. Perfectly situated a close walk from home. :)

1  Thank Jace_disgrace

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast menu. More than just the usual offerings - will definitely be back to try more. Very tasty and fresh food. Good serving sizes. Excellent service. Excellent coffee especially the chai. Had to wait a short while for a seat but well worth it. Small and open space with outside seating.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the first time on the weekend and fell in love with the place. Great cereal, great coffee and great service!

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Coffees are amazing!! Food is consistently impressive. The menu is so good. Yes, it's a short wait but it's Sydney! St Jude's makes me smile!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

A mid week venture here to this fascinatingly decorated small cafe in Redfern.
My friend chose eggs fried just the way she requested, toast, butter & tomato relish to which she added sausage & haloumi which she was well pleased with.

I chose the sweet corn & pumpkin fritters( 3 large , dense & so good) with soft poached egg &( I had it without hollandaise sauce) baby spinach & diced tomato with a delicious dressing. It was a very good choice that my friend had t try as she was so envious. Her comment was next time I'm having that!

Cappuccino & latte were both good flavour from a Peruvian organic & fair trade blend.

Sitting inside with the winter sun on us made for the perfect time here.

WIll return & tell friends to eat here.

1  Thank Clio H