“Great Way to See Sydney”
Review of Sydney Photo Tours

Sydney Photo Tours
Ranked #151 of 347 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: See more of Sydney with us than any other photo tour. Visit Sydney attractions hidden gems even the locals don't know about. Each tour is designed to maximise your time. Learn skills improving your photography and discover Sydney's convict history while you create stunning photographs worthy of printing and hanging on your wall, or at least of showing off to your friends and family. Having worked with Canon Australia running photo tours and photography workshops, expect the best when you join one of our Sydney Photo Tours.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

WOW!! Joslin took me around sydney as part of a small group of keen photographers. After the initial catch up she took us through some of the technical stuff, I have to say she was BRILLIANT! She dumbed it down for me and seemed right at home with the 'professional' guys on the tour. We went on to see some great sights (and heaps of places I wouldnt have seen otherwise!) and learn a bit of Sydney's history, but the whole time being given advice or challenged to think and see things differently through the camera. It was lots of fun.

Joslin was friendly, nothing was to much trouble and she obviously knows her stuff!! Just make sure you take your walking shoes as we did cover some ground. There was a couple of loo breaks and food and drink can be easily found along the way. I've done photo's tours in a few countries and this was the best one, it seemed very easy and natural, yet obviously well planned.

Overall, It was a great tour and I highly recommend it. I've taken home much better photo's than I ever could have hoped for! Loved it, great way to see Sydney and an easy 5 out of 5.

JoslinHartley, Owner at Sydney Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Many thanks for the feedback Craig. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I always enjoy showing a group around and hope you'll try a different one of our other tours next time. Keep an eye on the Photo How-To on our web site for a growing blog of tips and tricks which I hope you find useful.