“Seriously the best Buffet in town!”

Feast at Sheraton on the Park
Ranked #189 of 6,385 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Feast is the signature buffet restaurant at Sheraton on the Park and invites guests to a contemporary new dining experience in Sydney. With a diverse Culinary Team lead by Executive Chef, Gunnar Mueller, the depth of flavours at Feast Restaurant is immense. An international seafood buffet that promises to offer the freshest selection. Savour a world of flavours and aromas with carefully selected meats and seafood cooked to perfection, the best of pristine Australian produce, local favourites and exquisite desserts that capture authentic tastes and new presentations.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our team have been going tot he Sheraton in the Park Seafood buffet 2 years in a row. Their food is so fresh of great qulaity and being a starwood preferred member (anyone can join) gives you a 15% discount, the salmon, fish, meat , the whole works is explosion of flavours in the mouth!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have been lucky enough to be taken to the Sheraton on the Park, a beautiful building and marvellous entrance and foyer, on a number of occasions.
Having stayed here quite a few times during my early years as a travel consultant, more recently as a conference venue, and most recently as a dinner guest at Feast.
My dining experience at Feast has been to the all you can eat seafood buffet.
There has always been an excellent selection of seafood, cold cuts, breads, condiments, main courses, roasts, and of course the sweets!
Yum, yum, and yum.
I was fortunate enough not to be paying the bill, however, I think Feast offers very good value for money.
Often I cannot get past the seafood buffet, however, I am so glad I was able to try the baked salmon and the cajun rubbed chicken. The roast was delicious.
My sweet platter was only limited due to being so full from the seafood.
I cleaned all the plates though, as I couldn't think of anything worse than piling your plate high with as much as you could and then not be able to eat it. That is just wasteful!
I love buffet dining as you can take a little bit, eat it at your leisure and then head back for something else (or, another serving of prawns... hee hee).

1  Thank MisterD-01
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The restaurant really leaves to the desire... I basically had to beg for a cup of coffee... Food was ok, but I would expect much more at the given price tag.

5  Thank Brasilwill
Reviewed June 7, 2014

After reading some mixed reviews,i can only say my experience of having the lunch buffet was a very happy one,by no way the cheapest in town,the selection on offer is second to none,plenty of sea food as well the roast on offer,drinks order arrived quickly,maybe they have learnt from there mistakes,very happy we ate there,

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Very, very, very disappointing. The main focus of the restaurant was on the buffet, however, as we didn't want a large meal we decided to eat off the 'A la Carte' menu. I ordered the mussels with olives and spaghetti, my husband ordered the bolognese. My meal was terrible, it was tepid and tasteless. The tomato sauce tasted like a cheap sauce from a bottle, watery and not an olive in sight and served with penne pasta not spaghetti. My husband's meal was not much better. Although our Waiter was trying his best the overall service was chaotic and very disorganised. I have to say it is one of the worse meals I have had in a long time and it certainly wasn't cheap. My advice - go else where.

2  Thank Rachel M