“A truly memorable evening of fine dining at Est.”
Review of est.

est.
Ranked #11 of 6,142 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Set within a beautiful heritage dining room with soaring white columns and luxurious accoutrements, est. delivers dining on a grand scale. Executive head chef Peter Doyle is renowned for his trademark contemporary Australian food, which is uncluttered, seasonally driven and executed with French-influenced precision. Supporting Peter is Jacob Davey, whom was hand picked for the distinguished est. team after winning the Young Australian Chef of the Year at the Electrolux Appetite for Excellence Award in 2013. Add award winning service and an acclaimed wine list personally selected by Franck Moreau MS, and you just know est. is going to be a dining experience not to be missed and long remembered.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is by far now, my favourite restaurant. No food looking like a science experiment here, just really, well- executed fare with delicious sauces and brilliant presentation. It was my 25th birthday, again, and I loved every minute, including the delectable, chocolate dessert and birthday candle and tuneful, singing waiters. A must to visit for everybody who enjoys fine dining in our special country. 5 star.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

My inlaws took my wife and I here for lunch yesterday, I hadn't been for a while so I was looking forward to the meal. We had the lunch menu at $69 (incredible value) and yet again it's plain to see why this is one of Sydney's best restaurants.

The service was attentive but not intrusive, the food was beautifully cooked and had depth to the flavor.

I'll certainly be looking forward to my next meal at this great Sydney restaurant.

Neil

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Even though Alex Woolley is no longer sous chef, the food is still well executed with a slightly noticeable change from when he was managing the kitchen, still great food, excellent location, presentation is immaculate and Amex has no extra charge - tick for lunch to impress

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We really enjoyed our meal at Est, the food was outstanding and service very good. As others have mentioned, the bar downstairs is a sightly strange contrast to the restaurant upstairs, as is the office space above the restaurant. Arriving in this mixed atmosphere was slightly off-putting, but the restaurant itself was top quality.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My partner booked this restaurant for my birthday and this is one of the best restaurants I have dined in.

We were here for lunch and the wonderful service started at the door until we left the door. I cannot fault anything with the service. The service was prompt and professional. We love the French accent of some of the waiters and waitresses. The restaurant deco is modern and classy. The food was too die for, every dish was presented beautifully and each dish was cooked to perfection with perfect balance of the taste. I even got a birthday dessert with a candle on, which was a complete surprise to me.

This is one of the best meals I have ever had.