“Brilliant”

Ranked #134 of 6,032 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: No cages. No nasties. No added hormones. No exceptions. Produce farmed locally: from paddock to plate, to your fussy or not so fussy palate. It’s how we’ve done it since the beginning and how we’ll continue to do it till the end: for the love of the burger.
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Grill'd is one of these places where you think you've seen it all before but actually you haven't.

I've seen many people try to do fast food a bit 'up market' and failed badly. Grill'd absolutely nails it.

The burgers are absolutely Rolls Royc and worth every penny. The drinks selection is good with craft beers and wine available too.

Everything down the kids' crayon set inside my son's mini burger box was well thought out and presented.

The service was wonderfully good also. Hugely impressive.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I come here for lunch, sometimes by myself or with friends. The burgers here are more on the expensive side but are yummy. They are cooked fresh and you get to choose the burger bun. A meal (burger with chips on the side and drink) could easily set you back $20 (depending on the burger type), which is quite expensive for lunch. My favourite burger is the summer sunset on a traditional bun. I'm not sure if it's healthy as it contains a slice of bacon but the meat is really succulent. The chips are lovely seasoned, big and fat. Service is relatively good too. Finding a seat during peak hours can be quite hard, despite the restaurant having a lot of seating.

A must try if in Sydney!

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We dropped in looking for a quick bite on arriving in Sydney. Walking up George Street from Central station we spotted the small place set back on the right side of the busy street. After taking a seat, look at the menu you order and pay at the counter.

We ordered simple cheese burgers and I had a Chicken, Goats Cheese & Pomegranate salad - we all shared some fries. All very good, fresh and tasty. The children particularly enjoyed their burgers and didn't leave a bit. The fries had a nice herb seasoning (maybe rosemary) which was a tasty twist.

I'd recommend this for a quick cheap meal, in a no frills venue.

BTW The nearby mall has a free wifi service which could be picked up inside the restaurant.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

After shopping around the shops within the world square complex we decided on lunch & noticed Grill's Healthy Burgers, my partner went in to place the order & we sat outside the restaurant, within 10 min's served a large portion meal, excellent presentation & great value and most importantly polite staff and a relaxing atmosphere, we would defiantly re-visit again sometime.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had meaning to go here for a while because of their extensive menu and low prices and wasnt disappointed when I finally did.
The atmosphere is great, the decor cool, the service friendly and efficient.
It gets a 4* rather than 5* because all though the chips were really good, the burger is not the best Ive had. While its definitely one of the best Ive had in Sydney, it was missing the wow factor that I really hoped it would have.
I was also disappointed that this place, as seems a common theme in Sydney, charges for condiments. Anywhere thst serves chips should never charge for sauce!
If your in Sydney though and craving a burger, I definitely recommend a visit.