“Not fancy - but good quality food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Grill'd

Grill'd
Ranked #130 of 5,841 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: American, Australian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Not fancy - but good quality food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We dropped in looking for a quick bite on arriving in Sydney. Walking up George Street from Central station we spotted the small place set back on the right side of the busy street. After taking a seat, look at the menu you order and pay at the counter.

We ordered simple cheese burgers and I had a Chicken, Goats Cheese & Pomegranate salad - we all shared some fries. All very good, fresh and tasty. The children particularly enjoyed their burgers and didn't leave a bit. The fries had a nice herb seasoning (maybe rosemary) which was a tasty twist.

I'd recommend this for a quick cheap meal, in a no frills venue.

BTW The nearby mall has a free wifi service which could be picked up inside the restaurant.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Rockdale, Australia
“LARGE PORTION, GREAT VALUE, GREAT SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

After shopping around the shops within the world square complex we decided on lunch & noticed Grill's Healthy Burgers, my partner went in to place the order & we sat outside the restaurant, within 10 min's served a large portion meal, excellent presentation & great value and most importantly polite staff and a relaxing atmosphere, we would defiantly re-visit again sometime.

• Visited December 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Good burgers in cool surroundings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had meaning to go here for a while because of their extensive menu and low prices and wasnt disappointed when I finally did.
The atmosphere is great, the decor cool, the service friendly and efficient.
It gets a 4* rather than 5* because all though the chips were really good, the burger is not the best Ive had. While its definitely one of the best Ive had in Sydney, it was missing the wow factor that I really hoped it would have.
I was also disappointed that this place, as seems a common theme in Sydney, charges for condiments. Anywhere thst serves chips should never charge for sauce!
If your in Sydney though and craving a burger, I definitely recommend a visit.

• Visited December 2013
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Hoping For More”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had been told countless times by friends that Grill'd is the best place in Sydney to get a burger and that may be so but I'd feel sorry for any other place that makes burgers in Sydney as they just were not that great.

We ordered a back bar and almighty burger along with a serve of chips and some sauce. The back bar had 25% of each side without any meat in it and the tastes were just that of a normal burger shop nothing impressive. The price was reasonable for a specialty burger shop being neither really expensive or cheap.

We live approximately an hour away so made a day of it but if you want a really enjoyable burger then I'm telling you The Grill On George in Windsor is by far the best burger place I've traveled to and frequently I make an effort to go their as they serve extremely large burgers at a great price that are packed full of flavour.

• Visited September 2013
Auckland
“Love that it has a vegetarian option!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

My hubby happens to be a vegetarian (for health reasons) but he loves burgers. We often struggle with places to eat out - because it's hard to find vegetarian options, AND things that I like to eat. I love that Grill'd has vegetarian options for my husband, and also that they have Sourdough buns for me, which are much healthier than ordinary bread! We affectionately call Grill'd "Healthy Burger" because that's what it has written on it's sign... and it's true! Healthiest burgers on the block! And Sooooo tasty!! (We also love that they support local charities and causes which you can help choose when you purchase a meal by putting bottle caps into the containers provided!!!)

Visited October 2013