“Absolutely unique”

Bailey's Sydney Tours
Ranked #2 of 89 Food & Drink in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours for People Who Don't Like Tours. Bailey's Sydney day tours stray out of the tourist environment and mindset, seeing Sydney and surrounds the way you want to, at the pace you desire, and with the people of your choosing. Every tour is customised to your needs and expectations; every tour is private (just yourself and the group with whom you're travelling). Every tour is responsive to your input and every photo in the galleries was taken by me at a location that can be included in a Bailey's Sydney tour
Protaras, Cyprus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely unique”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

In the last month have used Peter twice. Every occasion is truly unique and tailored to you the customer. Peter gave us a great experience for which we will always be grateful.
We saw sights of Sydney that where off the beaten track and far more awe inspiring than the run of the mill tours we have taken previously.

Thank you Peter for 2 great days out and if we ever return will certainly look you up. Don't forget to come visit sometime.

Xris

Visited March 2014
Peter B, Owner at Bailey's Sydney Tours, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thanks Xris! It's always more fun to play outside the norm. I look forward to seeing you all again, here or in Cyprus

Williamsburg, VA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic -- Perfectly Designed Tour”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Peter does it all personally and is an expert at designing a tour just for you -- even if you don't know what you would like to see, he will determine what you would like and sets up a flexible, outstanding tour. As a long time resident of Sydney, he knows where everything is and has a great ability to find and show what is most worth seeing. His tour blends well with what you might be able to easily do on you own. Extremely cost effective as compared to the standard 40 person bus tours. If you have just one day or a week, I would highly recommend 1 or more of Peter's personally designed tours -- you can't miss. Paul

Visited March 2014
Thanks Paul!! I try to open up as many options as possible. I'm pleased you were happy with our choices
Marina del Rey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beach Cruising Indeed !”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful morning drive and walk along Sydney's beaches and harbors. From Peter's super quick initial email response to his exact timing pick-up at our hotel, Peter was super professional and great to work with. We booked a custom beach and harbor tour with Peter and although it turned out to be quite rainy that morning, Peter made the most of it and still found us a great place to enjoy a beach walk. We enjoyed seeing the different Sydney area beaches and harbors. Peter's local and broad Australian knowledge made for a very informative tour and very interesting discussions. Thank you Peter. We feel we saw so much even with our limited available time.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank MDRDAN
Peter B, Owner at Bailey's Sydney Tours, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
I love the waterways of Sydney, and I'm delighted I was able to bring them to life for the two of you also. Many thanks for your review!
San Jose, California
3 attraction reviews
“Blue Mountains”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I wish I could give Peter a rating higher than 5! He was a truly awesome guide, began to feel like part of the family. His knowledge is unsurpassed, and he easily shares it. He has a great sense of humor and is very tuned in to the comfort of his guests. He went over and above what was required of him. Would highly recommend him!
Mary and the gang from California

Visited March 2014
I'm blushing here, Mary. Thank you so much for your lovely review, and rest assured I got as much of a kick out of the day as you all did
Los Angeles, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sydney with an expert passionate about his city”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Peter provided a wonderful Sydney experience and truly knows his city from the inside out -- and perhaps more importantly, he knows how to show it off in all its splendor, in a personalized fashion to his clients. Highly recommend if you're visiting Sydney or the Blue Mountains!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank alphredh
Peter B, Owner at Bailey's Sydney Tours, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was a delight to spend two days with you and your family. I hope to see you again soon