“A night to remember”
Review of Sydney Interactive Theatre - CLOSED

Sydney Interactive Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Interactive theatre is part game, part theatre, part tour, part bar crawl unlike anything found in a theatre, sending the audience on an actual journey through the streets of the city. Small audience groups navigate the city streets of Sydney, piecing together clues of an absorbing and entertaining plot “The Messenger”.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was an awesome experience- took my friend here for her hens night and it was definitely a good pick! So glad we did it, would definitely recommend.

2  Thank R0salind_J2013

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Different and very fun way of seeing Sydney's beautiful harbour. Situated in the rocks part mystery part pub crawl is a great experience. The magician was fantastic and the homeless man could have actually been one!

2  Thank Shane S
Reviewed September 21, 2013

It was part theatre, part treasure hunt, part pub crawl - excellent fun!

The actors were all very friendly and we sneaked our way through The Rocks hiding from the "baddies" & looking for clues, to our eventual goal. On the way we visited a few pubs to make sure we didn't get thirsty!

We did this on a glorious spring day & it really couldn't have been nicer, we discovered some bits of the Rock I didn't know existed & the views of Sydney Harbour were just gorgeous.

A fun way to spend an afternoon - only one word of warning there is a fair bit of walking, hills & stairs, which could be a problem for some people - but all in all it was a fantastic fun way to see the city.

2  Thank celtical0
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I went to this back in March and I went along to this with my friends, and I have to say this was one of the best outings we've ever done. The word ''theatre'' can throw a lot of people off, I would know. But trust me, this is nothing like what you would expect. Meeting the first actor in beautiful circular quay and on such a lovely day was the kick start to our adventure. Soon we stopped off at our first pub, and were set about deciphering the clues as we enjoyed our first bevvie of the afternoon, the pub was really lovely too! I have to say the characters we met along the way were out of this world. All such talented people who you can really test or tease, and being the professionals they are incorporate everything you do and say, even what you're wearing!, into their scenes. Its completely improvisational and completely fun! We enjoyed the gorgeous sights of Sydney, the route is very well done as you see a whole new side of Sydney, there are plenty of chances for photos, and the walk isn't strenuous. If you get a chance, I would also advise you to stay around at the final pub after you find rose, as all the actors come and say g'day! (although it is sometimes hard to know who they are when they're out of costume!) All in all a tremendous afternoon with Sydney interactive theatre, well done. :D

1  Thank strawbs223