“Something different, great way to have some fun and meet new people.”
Review of Sydney Interactive Theatre - CLOSED

Sydney Interactive Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Interactive theatre is part game, part theatre, part tour, part bar crawl unlike anything found in a theatre, sending the audience on an actual journey through the streets of the city. Small audience groups navigate the city streets of Sydney, piecing together clues of an absorbing and entertaining plot “The Messenger”.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We thought we would try this for something different. Great fun, with some stops along the way including some drinks and nibbles. Great team building session, well run, some great sights in our fabulous city. Actors are all fun and very convincing. Thoroughly recommend this as a team building afternoon or just for some fun with friends.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My friend got this for me for a birthday surprise and I absolutely loved it! It's something totally different. Go with an open mind and the more up for being involved you are the more fun you'll have. Having said that there's room for quiet or shy people too, but definitely good to have some extroverts in your group as that was half the fun for me, watching the other people in the group interact with the actors. hilarious and very entertaining. Also a nice way to explore the rocks.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was a fabulous way to spend a couple of hours on a Saturday afternoon and a great way to see Sydney. I have lived in Sydney all my life but found things as we explored the city looking for Rose that I had never seen before. It was hard to work out who was in on the fun and who were innocent members of the public. However, when we did enlist the help of members of the public they were more than happy to go along with our story of needing to find Rose to give her Donnie's message.

A very unique and fun way to see Sydney. Great for visitors and locals alike. Can't wait to try the new Pop up dining experience!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was really fun way to spend a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon. Everyone enjoyed interacting with the different characters and "extracting" the clues from them.

The route was straight forward to traverse - with plenty of pub stops along the way - and it's a good way to explore the Rocks.

Definitely would recommend for a group of friends looking for something a bit different do on a Saturday afternoon.