“Outstanding Food and Service!”
Review of Oxford Social - CLOSED

Oxford Social
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Darlinghurst
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I spent only a week in Sydney but I really do think it's one of the best meals I have ever had! I had the Butter nut pumpkin risotto and eggplant stack and it was divine!
The staff was top notch and I would even say it was "perfect" (because it was). Will dine here again! The good reviews here are all true.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Visited here last night on my first night in Sydney, found the place due to its excellent trip advisor reviews and it lived up to the hype.

Amazing food, borh myself and my wife had the beef which was immense and also the whiting fillet starter which was lovely and there was loads of it. Great selection of beers and ales of which the waitor was happy to help recommend one for me and really reasonable prices. Think I paid approx 38 AUD for two courses and to be honest they could have got away with charging double!

Great find, definately recommend.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We have been there with my wife for a dinner. Lamb chop melted in my mouth, autumn salad, olives and bacon wrapped chicken were fantastic. The staff is very kind, we got perfect service. You may not think from the outside, it is a very good restaurant. I highly recommend if visiting Sydney.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Just celebrated our 36 wedding anniversary dinner. We were not too sure of what to expect given the location...but WOW!!! Food and service second to none!!! We can't speak highly enough of the quality....you have to try it to believe it! Will def be back! Thank you for a fantastic dining experience ...it made our anniversary even more special !!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went to the Oxford Social around 6pm on a Monday night and were seated right away. I saw the reviews but was surprised that there was no que (even after we finished eating, there were still quite a few tables.) This restaurant is absolutely amazing, so good that for the rest of our trip every time we would go eat somewhere else we would say, "nope, not as good as the Oxford Social." (with that being said you may want it to be your last meal in Sydney or you could go there multiple times!)

We had the polenta with gorgonzola and mushrooms sauce and the baked chicken stuffed with spinach and wrapped in ham on top of an amazing sauce. I would recommend both these meals.

1  Thank tony c