Meriton Suites Zetland
$179
$197
$176
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$193
Marriott Hotels
$245
$164
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$141
$136
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$144
$126
$189
$180
3,563 results
All reviewseast villagegreen squareclose to the airportthese apartmentsone bedroom apartmentgreat apartmentserviced apartmenthome away from homeclose to shopscoles supermarketpublic transportfull kitchenminute walktrain stationwashing machinegreat facilitiesexcellent stay
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Apartments are well located and furnished well. I was upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment for $89 per night which was fantastic value in Sydney CBD. The gym was well equipped. Have recommended to friends to consider the complex next time they are in Sydney. Apartments are near a very busy road, however the double glazing on the windows eliminated 95% of the noise. The road noise wasn't a factor on my stay

Room Tip: Rooms close to the road could be noisy if you wanted to sit outside
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSAZetland, Manager at Meriton Suites Zetland, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Mark R,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Meriton Serviced Apartment Zetland and thank you for your review. It is always great when you receive an upgrade "Bonus". Thank you for recommending us to your friends as this is a great way to advertise for Meriton.
As mentioned in your review, we are situated on a busy road but with double glazing it masks out most of the noise.
We hope to see you again very soon.

Kind regards,

Belinda L
Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Very clean and modern apartments in a handy part of the city. Good pool area and gym. A very pleasant two night stay. Highly reccomended for ease of access from motorway system and a ten minute drive to the sights. Easy book in and underground car park.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear discerado,

"A Pleasant stay" Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for your review. It is always great to read that guest really enjoy their stay.
We are happy to read that you would highly recommend us to your friends and family.
Hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind regards

Belinda L
Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stayed here for two days with my wife, convenient location the apartment had everything we needed it was quiet, comfortable, clean and close to the airport. Would definitely stay here again the next time we are in Sydney.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSAZetland, Manager at Meriton Suites Zetland, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Simon C,

Thank you for your fantastic five star review.

Our spacious apartments are fully equipped with all the living essentials required for our guests. The lovely décor complimented with the desired fittings ensure our guests receive a comfortable living arrangement at Meriton Zetland.

I am delighted that you would choose to stay at Meriton Serviced Apartments Zetland in the near future and I cannot wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

It was a lovely apartment. The bedrooms and bathrooms were of a high specification. The housekeeping was efficient. There was a swimming pool but I didn't use it. I was upgraded because of building work noise.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear barbara662013,

‘Luxurious’ What a fantastic title!

Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding your most recent stay at Meriton Serviced Apartments Zetland.

At Meriton Zetland we love to show case our spacious bedrooms complimented with pristine bathrooms. I am also delighted you enjoyed the lovely facilities on offer. The housekeeping team are an asset to our company and I am thrilled you enjoyed the efficient service they deliver.

Thank you once again for your kind words and I cannot wait to welcome you back to Meriton Zetland in the not so distant future.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

What can you say about a perfect hotel nothing was to much trouble and I mean nothing. I am in a wheelchair and don't talk very loudly in fact I would say that my volumes are very soft. All i had to do was pick up the phone and there was always someone with a cheerful voice on the other end always willing to help.
To anyone travelling within NSW and Queensland inc Brisbane and the Gold Coast I can't praise this company enough they are really fantastic in every way up every day. They even went shopping for me which is unusual for a hotel of this category .i have not rated to fitness centre and restaurant as I did not use them. The kitchen had a fully serviced kitchen with full size fridge and gas stove top, and microwave

Room Tip: I had a disability room with a shower curtain but, still a very good size shower room on the 6th floor of the main building
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank John C
MSAZetland, Manager at Meriton Suites Zetland, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear John C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Meriton Serviced Apartments Zetland. Your kind words mean a lot to the team and your feedback is certainly appreciated.

Our team members are always willing to go above and beyond for our guests and I am delighted you loved the personalised experience received during your stay at Meriton Zetland. Your recommendation of Meriton to the TripAdvisor community and outstanding feedback is fantastic. Moreover I am delighted that you found the facilities within your apartment suitable for your needs.

John C, Thank you once again for your feedback and we cannot wait to welcome you back in the not so distant future.