“Classic old Irish pub in the middle of Sydney”
Review of Maloney's Hotel

Maloney's Hotel
Ranked #158 of 425 Quick Bites in Sydney
Cuisines: Irish, Australian, Pub
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Maloney's has all the warmth, heart and atmosphere as if it was transported from the Emerald Isle. Open 7 days a week, Maloney's has fantastic Bistro Meals, Irish Menu and drink and dining specials. Great destination to head into for a fun filled night with friends or a quite pint or two.
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Arrived in Sydney this afternoon and needed a good feed around 3:30. Happened to be staying in the same building as Maloney’s Irish pub near World Square. What tasty meals at reasonable prices with fresh ingredients cooked to perfection. The bar staff were so friendly and obliging. Do yourself a favour and drop in for a meal and a pint or two... will definitely be back.

Date of visit: April 2019
MaloneyHotelGroup, Public Relations Manager at Maloney's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this rating. Our company values our customer satisfaction as top priority. Its customers like yourself that make our job wonderful. We look forward to seeing you again.

Yours sincerely, Maloney Hotels.

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Very happy with price, quantity and quality of food for a family of 4, two Adults two Children. We visited two nights in a row and spent just over $110 for 8 main meals over the 2 days. Meals are huge, service was fast and efficient. I would happily take my family here again. $11.95 steak mon-thurs was delicious. Would dine again anytime I am back in Sydney.

Date of visit: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
MaloneyHotelGroup, Public Relations Manager at Maloney's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Hi Melanie,

Yours sincerely, Maloney Hotels

Reviewed March 18, 2019

Stopped here for a mid morning snacks and drinks. Niche corner location for sitting and watching the world go by. Staff were very friendly, will definitely return.

Date of visit: March 2019
MaloneyHotelGroup, Public Relations Manager at Maloney's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed March 9, 2019

Was staying at APX apartment nearly next door to the bar . Went in several nights for something to eat . Tried different things each night and everything I had was fairly tasty and very well priced . The only criticism would be that I went in one night ordered my food and took the buzzer and my drink to a seat at the end of a table that already had two people on it . The people left and a bartender came across and asked me to move as the table was now going to be reserved . I was eating alone and said I would move if he could find me a seat as I had just ordered food and wasn't prepared to stand and eat it . He found me a small table by the door and I then moved down there . Perhaps staff should be trained to act with a little more tact it would help.

Date of visit: February 2019
MaloneyHotelGroup, Public Relations Manager at Maloney's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to pass it onto the team.

Reviewed March 5, 2019

Really good stuff, really good steaks (meals), really good bear - Jugs for 8,5$ . Would recommend it!!

Date of visit: February 2019

Thank you for your great feedback Katka!