“My Favourite Cafe”

Pyrama
Cuisines: French, Australian, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Modern Australian Restaurant by night, casual cafe on the weekends. Pyrama is a local favourite serving fuss free food using the freshest of quality seasonal produce. Choose from the a la carte menu at $29 for 1 course, $40 for 2 courses and $52 for 3 courses. We offer all day breakfast on weekends with a pet and pram friendly courtyard to soak up the sun.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Eat here at least twice a week. Just cant go elsewhere. Wife and I love it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I know the staff well and they are all great. Food is fantastic and service outstanding.

There are newer reviews for Pyrama

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Great food with great service to match. Absolute steal at $52 for 3 courses. A must try if you're staying in the area of pyrmont or darling harbour. We were staying at the star and it was just a walk around the corner.
This place is obviously visited frequently by the locals as the staff seemed to greet them all on a first name basis. A place I would love to have as my local.