“Don't go”

Searock Grill
Ranked #164 of 6,058 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Breathtaking views over glimmering Sydney Harbour coupled with the soft sea breeze perfectly compliment the fresh seafood and a delicious and innovative contemporary Australian menu at Searock Grill. Our high standards in the kitchen are mirrored by our service team who always strive to make your experience memorable. Whether it’s a lazy lunch, romantic dinner or a glamorous private function, Searock Grill will look after all your dining needs and create an enjoyable and memorable experience. Enjoy dining in a relaxing and elegant restaurant setting that the Harbour side offers, and the delicious freshest seafood Circular Quay has to offer.
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Food was sub-standard. Asked to speak to the manager, who did not appear. The only good thing about this restaurant is the location.

Alexandra L, Manager at Searock Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Hi Malcolm,
I am disapointed you did not enjoy your meal at Searock grill and also very sorry. It is unacceptable and definately not the standard service. We strive to give our customers the best dining experience with both our delicious food and our friendly service.
I would like to invite you to email us at info@searock.com.au to tell us a little more about any issue you had so we can correct this for future customers as your review is not very specific.

We take any feedback seriously and action it straight away, so I would really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

I hope you will give us another go, and visit us at Searock Grill. We would love to see you and hopefully change your opinion of us.
Warmest regards, Alexandra

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had the pleasure of taking my mother and aunty to Sea Rock Bar and Grill. Firstly the location is stunning. They even turned on the weather for us. All the staff we very friendly. Ivana a Czech waitress was especially friendly and extremely professional. The food was beautiful and took hardly anytime at all considering how full they were on this night. My dinner quest both had the Macaroni and cheese which was far more appealing than the Macaroni and cheese I serve up at home!. I had the Rib eye that was cooked perfectly with a beautiful sauce. The best was yet to come with desert. I had the chocolate tart with berry sauce, they even added some chocolate ice cream for me!....I forget the exact name of the desert my mother and Aunty had but I do remember it was a good size and didn’t last long so that was a good sign.
I’ll be coming back for sure!

1  Thank Shaun J
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We had the best time ever, the food, service, view incredible everything was spot on. Highly recommended i couldn't believe it they have foreign wines in their menu, accompanied with my half short rib melting wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Wish you all the best and keep it on.

1  Thank Hasspop
Alexandra L, Manager at Searock Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Hi Hasspop,
Thank you for your review I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your dinner and everything was above your expectations. We love to hear this kind of feedback from a happy customer.
I hope we will see you again soon!

Warmest regards, Alexandra

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great fish and chips, nice view of the Harbor Bridge. Nice ambience. Great service! Very relaxing place to meet friends for lunch.

Alexandra L, Manager at Searock Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

HI Linda, thank you for the kind words. We love to hear our customers feedback and are so happy you enjoyed your lunch. Thank you for taking the time to write about your time at Searock Grill.
We hope to see you again soon.

Thankfully yours,
The Management and Staff at Searock Grill.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I went to this restaurant with a good friend living in Australia and we did not regret it. The location is perfect, with great view on the Harbour Bridge and the bay. We had two first tables so we could enjoy the view while eating. The food was delicious. I had slow cooked lamb and my friend had Beef rib eye on the bone. Mine was soft, with carrots and pines which both went very well with the meat in bearnese sauce. We also had a bottle of excellent Australian wine: Formby and Adams Langhorne Creek. It was all so good. The waiter )I think she said; Ivana from Czech Republic) was very nice and very good in recommending wine. The only thing is that this comes with the price which I find pretty high for European standards – but compared with other restaurants in Sydney this was a normal price, and actually quite a good value for what we got. Really enjoyed!

Alexandra L, Manager at Searock Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Dimitrije56,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Searock Grill and for your kind words regarding our food and our service. We strive to achieve this kind of feedback.

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the Lamb and the Beef rib eye from our new menu. We would have to agree, they are delicious!

Thank you again, and I hope to see you back at Searock Grill in the near future.

Warmest regards,