“Lunch time”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Darlinghurst
“Lunch time”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had lunch here on a Sunday, quite atmosphere staff were friendly and service was prompt. It is a nicely decorated restaurant with clean bathrooms. The food was very nice, we had mildly spiced chicken and a beef salad. The dishes were tasty and well presented.

• Visited January 2014

• Korean first
Sydney
“Great Thi food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

This Thi restaurant is well decorated spaceous and convwnient location on Victoria rd. Food is well cooked and nicely presented. Tasts great. The only thing is the staff not wellcoming even no smile.

Wellington, New Zealand
“Average food and service”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

We had our meal on a cool windy evening to find the large front windows were open making it very cold inside. When we asked for them to close the windows they refused saying they don't do that but had turned the heating on. It took half an hour for the heating to slightly warm, so we weren't happy about that. The entree's were fine (beef strips & Bour Tod). The best dish was the massaman curry, tender beef and tasty curry. Unfortunately the Pad Thai was overly sweet. Our complaints were not dealt with satisfactorily but did manage to get a slight discount. We wouldn't eat there again as they did not seem willing to address any of our issues, very strange approach to customer satisfaction.

Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Annoying staff spoilt mood of party!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We had our annual Christmas party there last night. The food was Ok and was in plentiful quantity. The problem was at towards the end of the evening several of us wanted coffee and their coffee machine was shut down or not working or something. No matter, we though , there is a take away coffee place next door. Seeing the party was still going, several coffees were bought and brought back to the restaurant. We were then told we couldn't drink the coffee!

Now, I understand that normally a restaurant would not alloy bringing coffee in, because they want to sell their own, but in this case they had no coffee to sell! Further as I held my coffee in my hand an annoying little waitress kept following me around watching me to see if I was drinking it and saying repeatedly "..cannot drink coffee.... cannot drink coffee..." like a robot.

This totally spoilt the mood of the party, and was not in the spirit of Christmas. Either they sell their own coffee or let people drink their own, not act like total idiots when their is absolutely no reason for them to. If this is the attitude of their staff we will not be back.

• Visited December 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great Thai food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Food was great, nice environs. Just the right amount of spiciness. Prices were reasonable (at least given Sydney standards).

• Visited October 2013