“Great tour!!!”
Review of Focus My Photos Walking Tour - CLOSED

Focus My Photos Walking Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Our amazing new walking tour with a difference around Sydney Harbour will take your breath away. We currently run to fdifferent tours in the morning we walk around the harbour and in the afternoon we walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Over a period of three hours we will show you the most iconic Sydney landmarks in one of the most beautiful harbours in the world. Our experienced tour guide will not only tell you about the history and other amazing things to do in Sydney but will also take professional quality photos of you in front of these landmarks. Best of all the photos are all included in the one low price and available to download within 24 hours.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

WOW what a great tour, had an excellent and informative day with Simon. He took some great photos which he sent to me by the time I'm got back to my room that evening. The thing I liked about this tour over others is that I was alone in the city, all I had to do was walk with I'm, listen to him tell me about the history of sydney and I didn't have to worry about asking people to take photos of me or missing out on getting a shot that I wanted. Loved this tour would recommend it to anyone!!

Simon W, Owner at Focus My Photos Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Thank you for your review. It was great to meet you and I 'm glad you liked the photos.