“More Food Than Your Body Has Room For!”
Review of Churras - CLOSED

Churras
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Darlinghurst
Description: The Brazilian Barbecue on Oxfordt St
Reviewed July 16, 2013

If you like nice food, this is the place to go.
If you like lots of food, this is the place to go.
If you like great service and friendly staff, this is the place to go.
If you like great value, this is the place to go.
In conclusion, this is the place to go.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Don't waste your time. Plenty of other Brazilian restaurants in town that offer much better food and by far better service and value for money. This place was a joke and so was the owner. When we brought to her attention the bad service and issues with the food. She was rude and of no help.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Visited last night with a small group of friends. Loved the staff - while they were quite busy, especially at the start of the night they were attentive, genuinely friendly and showed a concern for our experience. The food was delicious! sides included yummy polenta chips, delicious black beans and rice, potato salad etc. Obviously though the meat is where this restaurant really shines - skewer after skewer of well cooked, tasty meat. The favourite of the night was the fillet with gorgonzola sauce. Superb! also loved the little condensed milk ball deserts. Cocktails also tasty. Good value and would definitely like to return.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Im Brazilian and been there a couple of times. Generally I find the food tasty, can't complain about it. Staff is usually friendly and helpful, however last time I went there I was quite disappointed with the owner. When I got there I gave my Groupon voucher to a waiter behind the counter and after a while the owner came to our table and said that she couldn't see the bar code properly because it was a bit blur (which was true), but I was already eating with my friends, so I think she should've been a bit more polite and waited until I was done to sort it out. So, I said I'd figure it out later and if I couldnt find the voucher on my email I'd just pay in cash... 10 minutes later she came back, asking again if I had found the voucher, for some reason she seemed impatient with the situation, dont know exactly why. One of my mates wondered whether she would have the same reaction if we were Aussies/foreigners or she was just treating us like that because we were a group of Brazilian students. I wonder the same. I found her attitude pushy and rude and btw... what's the point of speaking English to a group of Brazilians when you clearly see they're all Brazilians?

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I eat there with my family and we enjoyed every minute of it! The food was excellent, service great, and the place looks cozy! Absolute must go, if you like meat! Thanks guys for a great evening!