10,908 results
All reviews circular quay great location wynyard station corner room pillow menu excellent hotel opera house comfortable bed room service business trip george street buffet breakfast great room would stay again an upgrade mini bar central location
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel staff were very accommodating as it was my partner's birthday. Offered us a free upgrade, and provided flowers and cake in the room. Very lovely surprise.
Convenient location, clean room, prompt and attentive room service.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location for my work trip, the bed was lovely, but the service was absolutely terrible. I wrote all about my trying to call reception 8 times by pressing 9 on the room phone and nobody picked up. It was 11pm. All services like room service, pillow menu has to go through to the same number 9, and I'm appalled that I tried so many times to get through and couldn't. What if it was an emergency? Would I have been expected to change out of my pyjamas and into clothes to head down to reception? Some staff was great but I guess I was unlucky and ended up with the most stoic person who finally picked up the phone and had no empathy whatsoever. I wrote all this on their fb page and surprise surprise, nobodys replied at all. It's been 2 days since I checked out. Any hotel that doesn't actually monitor their Facebook page as a service channel must be living in the dark ages. Stay there only if you have no intention of getting any service.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel Amora was a wonderful venue. We were pleasantly surprised by the level of care. Our servers Phoebe and Pasang were very warm, gracious and helpful in our stay.
We were very close to all public transport here.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was booked through our travel agent. The staff was pleasant and very accommodating. The location was close to everything we had scheduled. Most things were within walking distance. If I ever return to Sydney, this would be my first choice.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was an alright stay. Rooms dated and the worst thing is that bottled water with Amora label on is chargeable at $7 a bottle. This is highly misleading. Already feedback to hotel to change, wonder if they’ll do it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business