Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney
$209
$164
$186
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$140
$117
  • Restaurant
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$96
$80
$275
$238
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Pitt Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$122
$184
$124
  • Breakfast included
9,414 results
All reviewscircular quaygreat locationwynyard stationcorner roompillow menuexcellent hotelcomfortable bedopera houseroom servicebusiness tripgeorge streetgreat roombuffet breakfastwould stay againan upgradecentral locationmini bar
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for one night and we absolutely loved it. Got the accomodation through mystery hotel because we were trying to find a place and didnt know how it was going to be and we were stoked! Staff were really nice and friendly. They even kept our luggage at the hotel when we checked out since our flight wasnt leaving until later in the afternoon so that we didnt have to drag our luggage around the CBD. I would stay there again for sure!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephen F, General Manager at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay at the Amora Jamison Sydney Hotel.

We are delighted you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your very kind comments regarding our really nice and friendly staff is greatly appreciated and has been shared with the entire Amora Team.

We truly look forward in welcoming you and your partner back in the near future for another great Amora Jamison Sydney Hotel experience.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This hotel was lovely; close to all the main attractions of Sydney, with great facilities and friendly staff. The bathroom was beautifully designed and the room was very comfortable. A little pricey for what it is, but you are paying for location here.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephen F, General Manager at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear queenbee 1981,

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay at the Amora Jamison Sydney Hotel.

We are delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your very favorable comments regarding our great facilities and friendly staff is greatly appreciated and have been shared with the entire Amora Team.

We look forward in welcoming you back to the Amora Jamison Sydney Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Stayed here beginning of December for a weekend. Check in was not great, promised certain rooms but then changed . Rooms we did get were adequate, clean and functional. Went to the bar upstairs but we were made to feel like it was all a big problem to serve us. It is definitely not 5 star more like 3. Better customer service would have been welcome. The hotel is in a good position for exploring Sydney and near train station.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jane S

Dear Jane S,

Your very constructive feedback regarding the Gallery Bar is well received and has been shared with the Food & Beverage Manager and his team for training purposes. I apologise for any inconvenience during your check-in as there appears to have been a level of confusion as to your booking.

Ms. Jane please feel free to contact me directly should you want to discuss your Amora Hotel experience in further detail.

I truly hope that we can be able to welcome you back in the future and show you the true Amora Jamison Sydney Hotel 5-star experience.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel on a wotif special mystery deal as a 5 star hotel deal for $170. (The normal room rate is $230) upon arriving at the hotel I noticed how beautiful the foyer was and felt good about the booking. That's where it ends... I went up to our room and noticed it was tiny which was no big deal as we only needed it for the night. Ordered room service which was fine and left our tray outside to be collected. The tray was still there the next morning even though I noticed that the next room had received a newspaper. Then there's the bathroom!!! OH MY GOD !! I can't even begin to tell you how much mould was in this bathroom. It looked as though it had ages to breed!! The tiles were white so the mould stood out a mile away!! I told the lady in reception about it and she apologized.. How about using some of the money I paid for the night and buying a $5 bottle of exit mould!! Pretty disgusting Amora!! I sure none of the staff would use this bathroom so why give us this level of filth??

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank ArmenJackie
Stephen F, General Manager at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear ArmenJackie,

I would like to sincerely apologise for the undesirable experience you had while staying with us recently. Your very constructive feedback has been shared with the Executive Housekeeper and her team for training purposes and immediate rectification.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me directly should you want to discuss your recent stay in more detail.

I truly look forward in being able to welcome you back in the future to the Amora Jamison Sydney Hotel.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was very lucky in booking this hotel blind through Hotwire. It has a bit of a business hotel feel but I was very pleased staying here. The room was clean, the bathroom was large and sported a separate tub and standing shower. All of which was also very clean. The bed was spacious and comfortable. The room was equipped with complimentary coffee, a mini fridge inclusive of fresh milk. It had a large safe fit for a small handbag or laptop. I would definitely stay at another Amora hotel again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear png888,

Your very kind comments regarding our accommodation room is well received and has been shared with the Executive Housekeeper and her team.

We truly look forward in welcoming you back to the Amora Jamison Sydney Hotel in the near future.