APX Apartments Darling Harbour
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)
$192
$241
$205
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$118
$195
$182
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdixon streetdarling harbourexecutive studio apartmentgreat locationthese apartmentslarge balconychinatown areaasian foodchinese gardengenerous sizestay there againpaddy's marketbusiness tripa great place to staywashing machineroom was spaciousshort stroll
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Stayed 5 nights.in an Executive Apartment This was a great place to stay. Really close to Darling Harbour, China Town and only a short walk to heaps of bars and restaurants. The room was very spacious, comfortable, clean and quiet. great size balcony. Reception were very friendly and more than happy to store our luggage and shopping for us until our room was ready. If we come back to Sydney we will definitely stay here and will be recommending this place to all my friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jenny C
Ram N, General Manager at APX Apartments Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest

We sincerely appreciate your feedback that you have posted on Trip Advisor after your recent stay with us at Quest on Dixon at Darling Harbour. Our staff constantly strive hard to please ouf guests and feedback like this not only motivates them but also boosts their morale.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Quest on Dixon at Darling Harbour on your next visit to Sydney.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights in a studio apartment. The apartments are within walking distance from Museum Station and are in a good location to Darling Harbour. The room & bathroom were large and had a kitchenette with a microwave and portable hot plate. The room was very quiet and we plan to stay again. Staff were friendly and they telephoned us when our room was ready as we arrived on an early international flight.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ram N, General Manager at APX Apartments Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to drop in your comments on Trip advisor after staying at the Quest on Dixon recently. We sincerely appreciate your comments and it is a welcome boost to the morale of our team who strive so hard to deliver.

We look forward to welcoming you again to to the Quest on Dixon on your next trip to Sydney.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

stayed here for just 2 nights, but was very happy and enjoyed the location. hotel is modern and provides great ammenities. the room was very quiet and was certainly a good choice.. our tour company also picked us up from here

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ram N, General Manager at APX Apartments Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear Guest

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on Trip advisor. Our team is thriled to get your feedback and we look forward to serving you again at the Quest on Dixon at Darling Harbour

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Located in Darling Harbour this accommodation was very quiet and comfortable. We had a kitchenette which took off the pressure of finding meals if we couldn't find something. All in all a very well equipped apartment.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ram N, General Manager at APX Apartments Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to drop in your feedback on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate your comments and our team is most thankful and is a welcome boost to their morale.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

It's a long story that I won't bore you with but suffice it to say that the instructions I had been given at Darling Harbour Convention Centre were wrong and I was directed to a more distant Quest. Upon my arrival I was told that my Quest was yet another hike. WIth a sprained back and a tired brain, I embarked on the journey to Dixon Street. I missed the entrance of the Quest but as I got to the end of the street, my phone rang and it was Ganga, working the front desk. She had been forewarned about my errant trip and was waiting for me, allowing me enough time to make it. She came out into the plaza and found me. That is service. My gratitude was boundless.

The apartment was spacious and very clean. It was quiet and appreciated. Everything was excellent. I will definitely stay there again but I'd ask for an apartment in front. Not that my balcony was unacceptable but I like watching the city more than the back streets.

Great place, excellent service ~ amazing location...

Room Tip: Ask for an apartment that fronts Dixon Street.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank bellamaya

Dear Guest

We sincerely appreciate your feedback on Trip advisor after your recent stay in Sydney. Ganga is thrilled to be mentioned and is a welcome boost to her morale and adds a feather to her cap of great customer service feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Quest on Dixon at Darling Harbour on your next trip to Sydney and hopefully you will find us alright.