“great service.”

Grand Royal Thai Massage
Ranked #1 of 227 Spas & Wellness in Sydney
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The service and atmosphere was wonderful. The therapists were very good, the massage was amazing. Afterwards we relaxed with some tea, in the wonderful little oasis - we didn't want to walk back up the stairs and out into the busy city!

2  Thank Rosy B

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Walking around Sydney was making my feet sore and I wanted some relief from all the aching. I went ahead with the $39 foot reflexology massage for 30 minutes. Located on Clarence St near George St, I was able to walk-in without an appointment. The staff was accommodating and genuinely friendly.

When it came time for my massage I was already somewhat in a relaxed state of mind. 30 minutes later I was already feeling much better and relaxed. Next time I'll probably opt for the $59 one hour massage instead and try out a different massage. Would I recommend it? Absolutely, but I feel it depends on what you're looking for. They have different kinds of massages depending on needs.

2  Thank nmestar99
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Enjoying weekend in city with hubby for anniversary...decided to start if off with a massage at Grand Royal Thai Massage in Clarence Street, very professional, awesome massage, had 99 minutes for $99 bucks...highly recommended!

1  Thank Countymum67
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Had a wonderful massage here last weekend. Started with tea & a foot soak (a pleasant surprise), then an intense deep tissue massage. The therapist used her knees, elbows, and hands, but it was in a "hurts so good" way--and she checked to be sure it wasn't too much :). I also didn't feel rushed at the end, especially when they offered more tea. I liked it so much I booked my mum in for this weekend!

2  Thank ama658
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I usually have a lot of massages during my yearly vacation in Thailand and this one here in Sydney lived up to all expectations. Lovely staff and a great masseuse who soothed my aching feet for an hour before I headed out on the town.

Going to a new massage therapy place can be daunting so feel assured that you will be made to feel relaxed and comfortable at the Grand Royal Thai Massage.

I will be returning.