We stayed here in January 2014 for three nights to have a little get away just the two of us. We had a good rate based off the Sunrise (tv show) special that was advertised about a month before we booked in.
The room was comfortable with all the conveniences you would need generally. Breakfast was good and lots of variety at the buffet including yummy croissants, juices, pancakes and hot mushrooms to go with the eggs. Don't bother choosing the type of coffee you want on the coffee machine. Cuppacino, latte, machiatto all gave us a black espresso but there was a lot of milk nearby so you still get a morning cuppa. On the last day it did behave and we scored a latte and a cuppacino before it went back to espresso only mode (win).
Location is the key to this hotel. Its close enough to walk to the CBD, Central Station, Darling Harbour and China Town. The pool is nice, reception staff pleasant and parking was easy for us. There is also a phone charging station in the foyer if you need a facebook fix while your partner books in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 star hotel in Surry Hills. 271 guestrooms, with a 15m heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. Along with 2 restaurants and bars & cafe. ideal space for meetings, events & conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rydges Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Sydney
- Citigate Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney