Overall a great stay, clean, quite and comfortable. Got a great deal which included breakfast each morning ( if you can't find something to eat that you like you must be a very fussy person) and a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival. Staff are all friendly and pleasant. The room we had was on the 3rd floor a King bed split into singles and a sofa bed made-up for my daughter. We had enough room for all our gear and asked for extra suitcase racks. Most of the time we were out touring so spent little time in our room. We used the roof top lounge for relaxing, chatting and meeting other people staying at the hotel (just a pitty they close it down at 10pm but we did manage to stay a little longer up there) Lots of interesting hotels around the corner with some cheap meals. Get your self a multi 1 pass either daily or weekly you can use this on buses trains or ferries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 star hotel in Surry Hills. 271 guestrooms, with a 15m heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. Along with 2 restaurants and bars & cafe. ideal space for meetings, events & conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rydges Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Sydney
- Citigate Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney