“Great.”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Rocks
Description: Join us at Appetito Pizza.Pasta.Bar for the very best Italian cuisine. We have been serving traditional Italian favourites in The Rocks since 2011, sharing our passion for fresh quality produce with thousands of local and international guests. Inspired by the fresh and vibrant colours of Italy, you'll love our authentic menu of traditional pastas and wood fired pizzas. And with our warm, inviting venue, coupled with excellent service, you're ensured a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Took a chance at the first restaurant that had appeal as we were walking past, seated immediately, prompt service and great atmosphere for casual dining. We were the with our two teenagers, we all chose pizza and were not disappointed, very tasty. Great place for casual meal on the run.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Four of us enjoyed lunch here in January so much that not only did we return the next day, we ordered the same thing because it was so good! Risotto with scallops - I highly recommend it! The staff were pleasant and accommodating. I'd return tomorrow if it weren't a little far from home.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Had an okay meal here in January. We were seated next to the toilets, which was not ideal, and had rather average, overpriced pizzas. My Lucifero was actually very good, but my wife's Margherita was uninspiring, with a soggy base. How do you mess up something as simple as that? Overall okay, but we were not motivated to return.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

After completing our bridge climb around 10:30 PM we were hungry and wanted to get a bite to eat. Most restaurants in this area were closed. Luckily we were able to find Appetito. We were not planning to have dinner here but we did by default.

I ordered the lasagna and my partner ordered the pizza. My lasagna was good not great. The pizza was very very good. The service was average. I would definitely return here again when I go back to Sydney.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We stumbled across this place on a walk through the Rocks... We sat in the back courtyard for dinner with our 2 children. Service was impeccable and the food was lovely - the grilled calamari was sensational. Very reasonably priced for location. Will definitely return on our next Sydney visit.