The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel (B&B) was an excellent choice for our first adventure 'Down Under'. It's location in 'The Rocks' was within comfortable walking distance to the Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and the ferries to Manly. The service was excellent, both in the dinning room and in the very popular pub. We stayed five days and totally enjoyed the historic building and our very comfortable room. The contential breakfast (included with room) consisted of choices of cereal, fruit plate, youghert, and toast, juice and coffee or tea. More than enough to get us up and going. If you wanted more, there was a hot breakfast for an additional charge. The pub food was also excellent, especially when enjoyed with the in-house brewed beers (from light to dark ales).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney