this hotel is great if you like quirky unusual type of places. It is very clean and the room was comfortable. There are some cons: w2e were on the third floor, so if stairs are an issue this may not be for you. There were some strong guys working in the pub on the ground floor that nicely carried our suitcases upstairs, but coming back down was dicey. Being on the third floor it was quiet. We did had the window open, the negative about that is there aren;t screens on the windows and a large bug walked into the room. These aren't really big issues for staying at a place with character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney